Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > Deep Thoughts & Poems

Notices

Deep Thoughts & Poems Share your freestyle lyrics. Share your poems. Use this section to help develop freestyle songs on your own.

Freestyle Forum: VS! Make your own story!!

Old 07-25-2004, 11:39 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Connecticut Baby!! My other home is the land of the Gods!!
FreestyleGod
VS! Make your own story!!

Okay peeps this an idea I've had for a little while but haven't had the time till now. This new thread is basically about creativity and having fun! What is the premise? Well this thread is about writing stories of your favorite characters from movies, tv, comic books and cartoons to interact with each other or battle each other or both. You decide and have fun my peeps!!

Okay since I am beginning this I will start the first story.

P.S. these will be short stories with not a whole lot of pages so peeps can write what they want to write and then try another story. Take care and LOL!

Old 07-25-2004, 12:17 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
Story title: "PREDATOR/PREY" part 1

Starring: James "Logan" Howlett. Also a "Predator" alien.

Deep in the hot jungles of Madripoor an asian country filled with culture and danger a man walks alone. The man is an outsider but also a familiar to the hardened streets of Madripoor. He walks carrying a large long bag towards a small cave. He puts the bag down and moves bushes and sticks off of a spot on the floor and there he finds a backpack filled with all sorts of things and equipment. In the back pack he takes out a small pan and and some meat to be fried. As he has started the fire and the food cooks, he sits back and smokes a cigar, he thinks back to the many battles he has had in this land. He has fought the asian mafia known as the Yakuza and has fought ninja's of the clan known as "The Hand" and many others. Around here he is a feared and worthy opponent to his enemies. Yet despite that fear they still fight him regardless of the futility.

He is known as Logan and he is one of the most dangerous men on the planet. He was born long ago with strange abilities that separates him from what is considered normal folk. He is a mutant born with enhanced senses very much like a predator animal. He also has long razor sharp claws that pop out of his hands that reside in his forearms. He also has an uncanny healing factor that grants him regenerative abilities to heal at tremedous speed from any injury including fatal ones. Not only that scientist's at some point in his life decided to use him as a living weapon and put a strange and indestructable metal in him. That metal is known as adamantium and his bones and claws are laced with it. With his abilities and the metal he is practically unkillable. He is Wolverine the man known as Logan, A hero, an X-Man. Tonight that will change.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:48 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
Logan sit's down relaxing in front of the small fire that is cooking his food while not too faraway criminal activity is taking place. A large truck has pulled up to a small clearing in the jungle where there are some suv's parked. A man walks up to the truck and ask's the driver a question.

(Translated from Madripoorian)

Man1: "Is it all here?"

Truck driver: "Yes it is."

Man1: "We shall see."

The Truck driver brings the man towards the back while others with guns step out of the suv's. The deal is made and a large briefcase full of money is exchanged for some serious firepower, weapons for some serious action. The suv men are now to grab large weapons.

From a distance a sound is heard from one of two guards standing near a suv. The man is spooked and looks around and see's nothing. He is not sure what to do.

Guard1: "I think there is something here?"

Guard2: "What are you talking about? I heard nothing. Stay off the drugs man!"

Guard1: "I am serious I heard something!" They say lately there have been some killings around here."

Guard2: "There are always killings around here. So what?"

Guard1: "I am serious damnit!! I heard about some strange killings with men and missing heads and..

Guard2:"Probably other yakuza."

Guard1:"No listen!! Missing heads and skin too! Some people are saying it's a demon in the jungles!

Guard2:"Demon? Oni? Ogre? Non of that is real!"

From a distance at the truck there is a skirmish. Men come out of the back of the large truck with large guns. Apparently someone doesn't want to share and a gunfight erupts. The two guards take cover behind the suv's.

Guard2: "See what you did! Distracted me with this demon nonsense!!"

Guard1: "Shut up it is not nonsense!"

Guard2: "There are more things dangerous right now than some fake demon!"

Suddenly guard2 is standing up and writhing in pain. the first guard see's two strange blade like points sticking through his comrades chest. He then hears a voice. "Demon, Oni, Ogre?" and then suddenly he see's a pair of glowing yellow eyes in the shadows and then a monstrous figure appears and dissappears. Then guard1 drops his gun and is very afraid and runs into the jungle.

The creature then rushes towards the fire fight and sends two flying blades to some of the gunmen and begins to sever their heads. From the distance the gunman can hear screaming and knows it is the demon that is killing them.
Old 07-25-2004, 01:08 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
I will write some more soon! Stay tuned!! Oh and think of your own story ideas to write too. Take care and LOL!
Old 07-25-2004, 08:36 PM
CF Freestyler

musiclady2424 is an unknown quantity at this point
"Damn that is good and very interesting too". I'll think of my own too.
my heart sends vibes to my brain,and releases it through my vains,lyrics unleashed through my hands,experience is written on paper through my pen.it's never planned.......it's no demand..it's my sign in life "that i'm alive.i write for soul, i make it my goal..
Old 07-25-2004, 08:56 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: queens, NYC the best ever, where freestyle will always live
jazzy4u is on a distinguished road
that was great

Loving my new life.
Old 07-25-2004, 09:33 PM
Honorary CF Member

La Mas Grande is on a distinguished road
This Is A Great Idea Freestyle God And As Always You Writing Is Awesome. I Made It Into A Sticky To See How It Goes.

dayzd n confused suck ass

Old 07-27-2004, 12:23 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
"PREDATOR/PREY" part2

As the guard runs through the jungle he truly knows fear for the first time. His heart rate is racing and he is sweating profusely. He loudly speaks out to himself "The demon is real!! The demon is real!!!!"

Elsewhere Logan is sitting and enjoying his cigar. He grabs a hold of the very long thin bag he was carrying and takes a look inside. Inside the bag is a sword that belongs to an influential and powerful family in Japan. The sword of the clan Yashida. Also the family of his lady love that he lost, Lady Mariko Yashida. Every year he visits her grave. She died in his arms, poisoned by an enemy. He has the sword because it was stolen to humiliate and dishonor the Yashida family. It was a family treasure, but now thanks to Logan the sword will be returned. Logan gets up and looks at the moon and takes another puff from his cigar. Suddenly he hears a faint sound with his heightened senses. He then grabs his cigar and puts it out by pressing it against the side of the cave and says "I was wonderin when you scumbags were gonna show up." Then out of the shadows a group of ninja's appear with swords glimmering in the moonlight. "Return the sword Gaijin this is non of your business!" one of the ninja's says. "When it comes to you guys The Hand is in everybody's business and you just messed with the wrong family. A family protected by me!"

At that moment Logan clenches his fist's and unleashes his claws. "Come on and bring it punks!!" He says. He gets into a fighting stance and awaits for them to charge but instead they do the unexpected, three ninjas take out long blow guns and fire darts into Logan's body. He shrugs them off and begins to charge them but suddenly he feels very ill. Turns out the darts are filled with a very lethal mixture of blow fish toxin and jellyfish venom. The poison takes effect. The Hand ninjas take advantage and begin a deadly assault. Swords and daggers and spears slash and stab Logan. He moves back to try and catch his bearings while still being attacked and eventually falls backwards down a small cliff into the shadows. The ninjas stop and don't see him, they then take a few moments to put on night vision goggles and they then jump into the shadows after him. Those few moments were all that Logan needed to metabolize the poison out of his system and heal just enough to give some payback. After a few moments of intense fighting and martial arts skill Logan proves to be victorious and vanquishes his enemies and makes his way to the cave again. He makes it there to find a man shaken and scared out of his mind.

Logan: "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Man: "The Demon in the jungle it's real! It is real it killed them!!" (Translated from Madripoorian)

Logan: "Demon?" He thinks to himself is he talking about me? "Look pal I'm not a d..."

Man: "It killed them it had yellow glowing eyes and then it vanished. I heard them screaming!!"

Logan: "Huh yellow eyes and it vanished?" Where?"

Man: "Out there in the Jungle I think he killed them all! Killed them all!!"

The man then gets up and panicks and runs away into the night. Logan looks around and gets a strong gut feeling of a presense in the jungle like something is watching him. Something is watching him and that something just saw him kill a bunch of deadly ninjas single handedly.

Logan steps out further and sniffs trying to catch a scent of something, anything and then he suddenly hears a strange inhuman voice from the jungle.

"Killed them all!"

To be continued....

Last edited by FreestyleGod; 07-27-2004 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-27-2004, 12:38 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
Thanks La Mas Grande!! I am glad you are enjoying what I have written so far! Thanks for the sticky too! That should help peeps to see this thread and start writing some interesting short stories of their own. I would like to read some cool stuff by other talented people as well as the talented peeps who wrote in the CF Telenovela. LOL darlin!!!

Hey Peeps start writing!! Have fun!!! :typing :heee
Old 07-30-2004, 09:59 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
"PREDATOR/PREY" part3

Logan hears the strange inhuman voice from the jungle and subconciously unsheaths his claws. Maybe it was instinct or deep down he feels threatened. All he knows is there is something and it may not be human or mutant. He thinks to himself "Okay there is something out there and It just heard my talk with the scared guy. Now I think maybe its after me."

Suddenly from the distance he hears another sound, some sort of roar.
"I aint ever heard anything like that before! That is no animal and it sure isn't human. Maybe it's a demon like that guy said?" Logan makes his way cautiously towards the cave but before he gets there he hears a noise and looks behind him towards the direction of the sound but see's nothing. "What the? I heard something and I know my senses don't lie!?" Then he see's two glowing yellow eyes appear and hears the inhuman voice again "Senses don't lie." Right after that he hears a mechanicle sound and three small red dots appear on his right shoulder and then a flash of redish orange light goes towards him and he is shot by some sort of energy. The shot burns and is a serious injury and he is bleeding alot, Logan grabs his shoulder and growls in pain and begins to run towards the cave. Then the sound is behind him and he turns and slashes his left hand claws towards the direction of the sound. At that very same moment He see's a sudden glimse of his adversary and he is slashed on his back by two metal blades before the creature dissappears. Logan missed his target but is almost at the cave.

Logan makes it to the cave and then yells out "Okay you wanna play? We'll play! You maybe invisible now but I got your scent and I can hear ya! Your next attack won't be a surprize bub!" Logan then climbs up the outside of the cave and makes his way on top of it and then takes his shirt off to reveal that his injuries are almost completely healed "You want me come and get me!" Logan says and then he howls to night sky like some sort of wolf. Somewhere in the distant trees Logan hears an inhuman laugh.

To be continued....
Old 08-12-2004, 11:23 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
"PREDATOR/PREY" part4

Logan makes his way down to the entrance of the cave and grabs his backpack and looks inside for things to use on his adversary. He thinks to himself."Lets see.. flare gun, dagger, three sticks of dynamite, beef jerkey. Uh can't use beef jerkey. Hmmn those shurikens off the dead ninja's. Nothing much to use. It looks like I might have to use the Yashida sword if necessary."

Logan then decides to face his foe. "Okay I know you are out there bub! I also know your no demon. Demon's don't use energy blasters or laser's. So if you use technology then you are vulnerable so I'm gonna get you! Logan then attaches the dagger to his belt and puts the shurikens in a pouch and also attaches this to his belt. He puts the dynamite sticks in a safe but easy accessable spot. He also puts the falre gun away as well. He then takes a few bites of the beef jerkey and then grabs the Yashida sword. He then clears a spot on the ground and sits down indian style and grabs the Yashida sword and puts it in his lap. He then thinks to himself. "Yashida clan ancestors I am very sorry for what I am about to do. I know I am not worthy to wield your family sword but I face a great enemy and I need to be able to focus and contain the beast within to defeat my enemy. Only the discipline and codes of the samurai can help me. Please forgive me and wish me luck."

Logan then just sits and meditates and uses his enhanced senses to reach out to find his enemy. He awaits the creature. He awaits the predator!

Out in the trees the predator see's this and proceeds to move in close to eventually battle his prey.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:27 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
The Predator jumps from the high up tree that he was on. His leap is a great distance showing the strength in its legs. His direction is another tree and he grabs a hold with ease. It climbs down the tree like slowly and silently like a panther stalking its prey. As it moves ever closer Logan remains still. As the predator gets closer and is invisible, Logan still remains still. The Predator is right behind him now and unsheaths its deadly blades and becomes visible.
The predator moves in for a strike and then is blocked. Logan's senses heard the predators steps as well as the swift movement of the predators blades through the air. Logan used the flat of the blade to block on the creatures retractable blade guantlet.

Logan:"Nice try bub! So ya got some deadly retractable blades huh? Well so do I, so let me show you them again!"

Logan unleashes his deadly adamantium claws on one hand while weilding the Yashida sword with the other. He takes a few swipes with the sword and the predator dodges and then the creature knocks the sword out of his hand. The sword goes flying because of the creatures strength and impales into a tree. Logan has no choice he has to fight as best as he can without going into his berserker rage.

The predator grabs Logan and slams him against a tree and then another and another and then another. Logan feels like the winds been knocked out of him. His claws retract during this. Logan comes to his senses and punches the predator's helmet causing a dent. The Predator then grabs Logan and sends him hurling against another tree but Logan twists and turns and then lands on his feet. He then unleashes his claws and..

Logan: "Okay now you are ticking me off!!! You are gonna pay!!! Grrrrarrrrr!!!!!!"
Old 08-13-2004, 10:38 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
Logan lunges at the creature and makes contact football tackle style and knocks the creature back. The predator strikes logan with its blades a few times and Logan recipricates back with a few slashes and cuts the armor from the creature. The predator grabs logan and head butts him and then punches his face and as Logan begins to fall the predator strikes his back hard. Logan hits the ground with a loud thud. The creature stands behind him and doesn't notice Logan grabbing something. What he grabbed was the flare gun. The predator goes for a lethal strike but Logan dodges and aims the flare gun at the predator and fires. The creature roars as the sudden flash of light temporarily blinds it. Logan then runs to the cave. The Predator vaguely notices his form running past him toward the cave. Logan is now inside and the predator begins to head after him.

To be continued....
Old 08-13-2004, 10:41 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
Okay peeps sorry for the delay!! I will finish this story with the final part very soon! Take care and Peace!!

P.S. Very soon I hope to see some other peeps stories in this thread! LOL!!
Old 09-19-2004, 03:09 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FreestyleGod
"PREDATOR/PREY" part5 finale

Logan is now deep in the cave and has cut down and grabbed some stalactites and set them up as a trap for the predator. He then awaits the creatures approach. The predator makes his way in slowly looking for movement and heat signatures that can reveal his prey. The creature then grabs from his back armor a strange cylinder and presses a symbol on it which then causes the cylinder to extend and become a spear. It then grabs a disk shaped object in which blades retract from and begin to spin. The predator moves in closer and closer and still see's no prey and begins to get frustrated and then hurls his spinning disk weapon hoping to make contact with its hidden prey. suddenly it hears a voice echoing in the cave "Come here bub!" and the predator grabs its weapons and quickens its pace.

The predator then moves downwards deeper into the cave with its spear ready to impale Logan, however Logan is hidden directly above the predator with a piece of stalactite ready to be used as a blunt weapon on the predator. The predator moves in and Logan pounces and strikes the predator with all his strength on the creatures back. The stalactite crumbles from the impact and the predator roars in pain and falls to the ground. Logan then pops out his claws and the predator hears this and then staggers his way up Logan calls out to the predator "Come on lets finish this!" The predator responds "Finish this!" and then grabs its helmet and proceeds to take tubes and connections from the helmet out and then the face of the predator is revealed. Logan responds "Damn your fugly!! What the hell are ya!?" The predator yells and the main event begins.

The predator hurls it spinning blade at Logan and he dodges it barely, Logan then begins to move forward and the blade comes back like a boomerang. Logan tries to dodge and gets cut in the arm. The predator catches the spinning blade and hurls it again at Logan but this time Logan is ready and slices the weapon in half with his claws. The predator gets angry and runs towards Logan with the spear. Logan moves forward and is then surprised by the speed of the creature and as well as the spear that is impaled in him. The creature then unleashes a barrage of devastating punches to Logan's face and body and the spear is still inside Logan. Logan is now furious and loses control he is now in berserker rage. Logans animal within is loose
now and he uses his claws to cut the spear that is impaled into him in half and he then pulls the rest out and roars outloud and then howls to the predator who has now become his prey. The two then go at it hitting and slashing each other like a couple of rabid animals. Logan see's nothing but red now and wants nothing but the death of his enemy. The two keep attacking and wolverine manages to cut an arm off the predator while the predator stabs wolverine in the stomach. The two are bloody all over and very injured and after wolverine gets stabbed in the stomach he then gives the predator a taste of his own medicine and impales the predator in the stomach as well and the claws pierce all the way through with the tips coming out of the predators back. The Predator falls back and is dying. Wolverine howls over his defeated prey and then begins to calm down.

The predator looks up at Logan and coughs up blood. It then grabs its cut off arm which has a gauntlet and opens it and begins to touch some buttons. Then the gauntlet begins to make some noises and Logan notices it is some sort of count down and begins to run. The Predator then growls and says "Finish" and then there is a large explosion. The explosion is so great that logan is sent hurtling in the air as he just makes it out of the cave.
Soon enough Logan wakes up and finds a devastated jungle. He gets up and searches and there is no sign of the predator. He then see's a gleam in some broken trees and finds the yashida sword. It is okay surprisingly and he looks back and says "That was some hell of a fight. But now I got a sword to return. Logan then proceeds to make his way on his next journey leading to japan to return the yashida sword.

THE END.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:36 PM
New To CF

Farahhh! :D is on a distinguished road
o.O you expect me to read all that?!!
Lemme just say DAMN you got skills! :]