Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song?

Notices

Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song? If you're looking for a specific Freestyle dance music song, artist or lyrics, this is the place to ask.


Freestyle Forum: lOoKiN' 4 nEw FrEeStYlE sOnG
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-09-2005, 04:54 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Question lOoKiN' 4 nEw FrEeStYlE sOnG

Hello everyone. I am new here. I found this site through google and I've read some of the posts and maybe someone here can help me. I'm looking for a freestyle song I heard on a mix cd and I'm pretty sure it's called another lonely night. I think its very new, as I never heard it before. A girl sings it and I really like it and I HAVE to have the WHOLE ENTIRE SONG!!! Does anyone know what song I'm talking about and where I can get it. I tried IMESH and LIMEWIRE and even ITUNES... no luck though! PLEASE HELP!!!

sUzIe
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 08-09-2005, 05:00 PM
hear say hear say is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 37
Posts: 1,760
hear say is on a distinguished road
her name is rose but i think it was meant to be on there as a mix from odyssey
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-09-2005, 05:03 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hear say
her name is rose but i think it was meant to be on there as a mix from odyssey
Does she have a website? Or do you know where I can purchase her song?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-09-2005, 05:07 PM
hear say hear say is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 37
Posts: 1,760
hear say is on a distinguished road
no i dont thnk she does but i will track down the song ... i know a dj who might have it...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-09-2005, 05:09 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hear say
no i dont thnk she does but i will track down the song ... i know a dj who might have it...
Oh I soooooo hope that is her and the song!!!

~
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-09-2005, 05:41 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hear say
her name is rose but i think it was meant to be on there as a mix from odyssey
Sorry to say Greek the sample you sent me isn't the song I'm looking for... I have to see if I can get the mix cd from my girlfriend and send you a sample, maybe that would help! I'm calling her RIGHT NOW!!!

Thanxs!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-09-2005, 06:27 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
Sorry to say Greek the sample you sent me isn't the song I'm looking for... I have to see if I can get the mix cd from my girlfriend and send you a sample, maybe that would help! I'm calling her RIGHT NOW!!!

Thanxs!
Just my luck, she's on vacation with her family and won't be back until next week!!!

And the search continues!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-09-2005, 07:27 PM
mexifreak mexifreak is offline
CF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 49
Posts: 66
mexifreak is on a distinguished road
rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
Does she have a website? Or do you know where I can purchase her song?
that song u want on on the freestyle odyseey cd mix from ti amo its by a girl named rose song is called " just another lonly day", she has more songs by her other name of alison check it out ok peace
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-09-2005, 07:39 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexifreak
that song u want on on the freestyle odyseey cd mix from ti amo its by a girl named rose song is called " just another lonly day", she has more songs by her other name of alison check it out ok peace
Mexifreak, thanks... but DA Greek thought it may have been that too... however, that is not the song. I'm still searchin.

sUzIe
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-09-2005, 07:43 PM
mexifreak mexifreak is offline
CF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 49
Posts: 66
mexifreak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
Mexifreak, thanks... but DA Greek thought it may have been that too... however, that is not the song. I'm still searchin.

sUzIe
do you have yahoo califmexifreak18
add me ok on yahoo
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-10-2005, 10:49 AM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexifreak
do you have yahoo califmexifreak18
add me ok on yahoo
I'm soooo sorry I don't have yahoo messenger sorry
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-10-2005, 10:53 AM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Maybe this will help someone figure out what song I'm lookin' for...

Cause it's true---I need you... ohhhh...
Another Lonely Night---Why aren't you---in love with me
Another Lonely Night---This is where---you should be

That's all I can remember now. Thank gawdddd I didn't have to sing that and only type the lyrics! The cats be meow'ing.

If anyone knows this song PLEASE reply to this post!!!

Thanks,

sUzIe
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-10-2005, 02:45 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
Maybe this will help someone figure out what song I'm lookin' for...

Cause it's true---I need you... ohhhh...
Another Lonely Night---Why aren't you---in love with me
Another Lonely Night---This is where---you should be

That's all I can remember now. Thank gawdddd I didn't have to sing that and only type the lyrics! The cats be meow'ing.

If anyone knows this song PLEASE reply to this post!!!

Thanks,

sUzIe
I just remembered more lyrics to this song...

Cause it's true---I need you... ohhhh...
Another Lonely Night---Why aren't you---in love with me
Another Lonely Night---This is where---you should be
Another Lonley Night---All I do is dream of you
Another Lonely Night---You could make my dreams come true
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-11-2005, 01:48 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
I just remembered more lyrics to this song...

Cause it's true---I need you... ohhhh...
Another Lonely Night---Why aren't you---in love with me
Another Lonely Night---This is where---you should be
Another Lonley Night---All I do is dream of you
Another Lonely Night---You could make my dreams come true
My girlfriend called me back and left me some of the song on my voicemail. This is what I could make out before the call cut out.

Another Lonely Night
You told me that you loved me
But why are you so far away
Spend each day, just thinking of you
To ease my pain, there's nothing more I can do
Cause it's true---I need you... ohhhh...
Another Lonely Night---Why aren't you---in love with me
Another Lonely Night---This is where---you should be
Another Lonley Night---All I do is dream of you
Another Lonely Night---You could make my dreams come true
-music-
I always thought you'd love me
But then you left and went away...
*then the call ended...*

Anyone know what song this is???
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
mexifreak mexifreak is offline
CF Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Age: 49
Posts: 66
mexifreak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
My girlfriend called me back and left me some of the song on my voicemail. This is what I could make out before the call cut out.

Another Lonely Night
You told me that you loved me
But why are you so far away
Spend each day, just thinking of you
To ease my pain, there's nothing more I can do
Cause it's true---I need you... ohhhh...
Another Lonely Night---Why aren't you---in love with me
Another Lonely Night---This is where---you should be
Another Lonley Night---All I do is dream of you
Another Lonely Night---You could make my dreams come true
-music-
I always thought you'd love me
But then you left and went away...
*then the call ended...*

Anyone know what song this is???
let me find out ill get back to you ok
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 08-12-2005, 10:07 AM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexifreak
let me find out ill get back to you ok
Anything yet mexifreak...

sUzIe
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-16-2005, 02:42 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Still Searchin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
Anything yet mexifreak...

sUzIe
I'm still looking for this song, if anyone can help I would appreciate it!!!

sUzIe
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-16-2005, 05:20 PM
hear say hear say is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 37
Posts: 1,760
hear say is on a distinguished road
her name is christina navarro and you can go to the website www.maxfreestyle.com to purchase the track for $1.99
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-16-2005, 08:30 PM
NuJerz2001's Avatar
NuJerz2001 NuJerz2001 is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Croatia
Age: 38
Posts: 3,913
NuJerz2001 will become famous soon enough
...or download the sample!
__________________
Representin' Freestyle 2 Da Fullest In Europe!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-17-2005, 11:10 AM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
What?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hear say
her name is christina navarro and you can go to the website www.maxfreestyle.com to purchase the track for $1.99
I'm going there now! I hope this is the one.

sUzIe
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 08-17-2005, 08:32 PM
iluvfreestyle iluvfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 21
iluvfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Talking You're The Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hear say
her name is christina navarro and you can go to the website www.maxfreestyle.com to purchase the track for $1.99
Dats it!!!! I'm so friggin happy now! I can not believe it that I now have the whole song! Thank you so much for all your help! The song I've been looking for is Another lonely night by Christina Navaro. I'm blasting the song now on my pc. Girls you must hear this song. I love it! Go now to maxfreestyle.com to hear the sample... if you like the song... you can buy it on the site right there and download it like i did!

sUzIe
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-17-2005, 08:41 PM
hear say hear say is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Age: 37
Posts: 1,760
hear say is on a distinguished road
hey thats great.. glad you found it....
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-18-2005, 01:14 PM
IANmaxfreestyle IANmaxfreestyle is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 48
Posts: 15
IANmaxfreestyle is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvfreestyle
Dats it!!!! I'm so friggin happy now! I can not believe it that I now have the whole song! Thank you so much for all your help! The song I've been looking for is Another lonely night by Christina Navaro. I'm blasting the song now on my pc. Girls you must hear this song. I love it! Go now to maxfreestyle.com to hear the sample... if you like the song... you can buy it on the site right there and download it like i did!

sUzIe
Ah Suzie, YOU'VE FOUND IT!!! Thanks for purchasing the song! And thanks for your promotion efforts here. There's more music on the way!

Ian
www.maxfreestyle.com
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Kaiten_Kenbu's Avatar
Kaiten_Kenbu Kaiten_Kenbu is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Age: 36
Posts: 15
Kaiten_Kenbu is on a distinguished road
Christina Navarro - Another Lonely Night

I am in the search for this song I have bought it 1 time but my old hard drive is dead.The site doesn't work anymore. if anyone can help me email me @ [email protected]
__________________
"I Should've Known that you'll feel this way, Serves me right to fall in love" Coro
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
freestyle, lookin, song

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.