Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song?

Notices

Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song? If you're looking for a specific Freestyle dance music song, artist or lyrics, this is the place to ask.

Freestyle Forum: Joey Gold

Old 04-13-2001, 06:38 PM
New To CF

shobbo
Lightbulb

Does anyone know whatever happened to Joey Gold, the only song I remember is "Devil in my Heart".

Much Love

Old 04-15-2001, 06:27 AM

Elear is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool yoyo

I Think This Was Asked And Answerd Before. Ehhh Whateverz.
He Was Mainly A Producer And Songwriter For Metropoiltan Records. Im Thinkin He Just Did " Devil In My Heart " As Something 2 Do Other Than Just The Regular Stuff. The song Is Off The Hook Without A Doubt. Thats the Only Song He Did. He Produced Acts Like Laissez Faire, April, And Many Others That I Can't Think of Off My Head. But He's Still With Them From What I Know And Producing Tracks 2 Be Released in the Future.
Old 04-24-2001, 06:38 AM
CF Member

Freestyle Vic
Wink Joey Gold

Yeah, I remember at the time that "Devil in my heart" was out. Metropolitan Records announced that Joey Gold was about to release more tracks with him singing, but, then they never came out! So, Im thinking he has other stuff but it never was released.