Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: A project

Old 09-17-2002, 09:31 AM
New To CF

iysis
A project

Hey everyone,
I've been gone for a while working on some new stuff. Now that I have everything in order I'm looking for a singer who lives in Houston or Spring, Texas. The goal is to get the singer a record deal in the freestyle music industry. Or dance music, it doesn't matter. So if anyone is interested than give me a call at 1-877-603-1400 ext.972. I hope to hear from ya'll soon. Bye for now.

Old 10-14-2002, 05:25 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

andrea2001
Hey girl, what you up to?

Andrea
Old 12-23-2002, 10:42 PM
CF Member

Lyzelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey iysis... :-( ....I soooo wish I lived in Texas right now...haha...I've been singing all my life, it's my passion...:-) I have like, four songs I wrote recently...but no beats!! I guess I'm very inspired these days...but yeah, if you ever visit Cali, iysis...don't forget me...
now that i love you, i'm afraid to lose you...

~t&l4ever...~
Old 07-15-2003, 05:38 PM
CF Member

LatinOne
Will ATX Do?

Hey Iysis what up this is LatinOne. I read your posting on searching for a artist to sing on your music. I am a male and I have been singing since I was in junior high. The only thing is I am the last of a dying breed at least here in Texas. I have been searching for someone who produces Freestyle music.It's been a while since I have searched for a producer but I heard the new track from Nu-Image and it is off the hook.("I'll always love you") off of MicMac. It really inspired me and made me realize freestyle lives within our hearts and will never die unless we let it go. Some of my inspirations are Coro, TKA, Johnny "O", LAW, Pure Pleazure, and of course G. Lamond. Well I reside here in Austin, Tx. Please mail me back if we can work something out. Take care--Peace and Love..Freestyle forever
Old 06-12-2004, 05:12 PM
New To CF

latinaprincess is on a distinguished road
hey iysis i live in texas i love to sing and i will contact you at your number because i am willing to do it and i have played in a band and still do i play keyboards and in progress of learning the guitar and drums and reading music

but contact me at 817-923-5672 my name is valarie
thanks for postin this i'd love to and would really love it because its always been something i wanted to do and now i might have an oppourtunity to try THANKS SO MUCH
Old 06-12-2004, 05:14 PM
New To CF

latinaprincess is on a distinguished road
Smile

i am female chicana and willing to try hit me up
Old 06-13-2004, 01:13 AM
CF Member

Juani is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

:bangbang I can't sing but I can do Graphic Design some Web and Animation I can draw too, If you all need any of the above give me a holla! [email protected] or buzz me in here!:afroman

I've done this professionally for about 7 years now and I have a resume so no BSing here! I'm based in Chicago and I work with Print and Digital.
Old 06-13-2004, 05:36 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

YOUNG MEGATRON is on a distinguished road
Hey you Guyz, im not sure if you know already but that Thread is a couple years old..see the date in the corner by the name? Dont trip, Ive done that a couple times too.

For Freestyle Production In Texas, I strongly suggest you some how get a hold of the following people.

Chris Diaz (freestyle producer / Artist)
Marcos B (freestyle producer / Artist)
And More Recent Texas Freestyle Productions Have been done Here
click here-----> www.mixmasterproductions.com Send them a Email.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:06 PM
New To CF

karlos is on a distinguished road
HEY EVERYONE THIS IS KARLOS! I'M NEW TO THIS WEBSTE AND I LOVE FREESTYLE. I HAVE 34 FREESTYLE SONGS THAT I'VE WRITTEN IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM. I COULD REALLY USE SOME HELP IF ANYONE HAS ANY ADVICE OR INFO TO PASS ALONG EMAIL ME AT [email protected] OR CALL 630-649-3097. THANKS!
Old 10-04-2004, 08:37 PM
New To CF

larry love is on a distinguished road
hey people my name is dj larry love and i dj at the culture club located at 179 varrick st in downtown Manhattan. We play 80's 90's and alot of freestyle. come down and check it out.......