Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Canadian Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

Canadian Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in Canada

Freestyle Forum: Thiago- Update 2008!

Old 02-03-2008, 06:39 PM
New To CF

Thiago_Derucio
Thiago- Update 2008!

Wow! It's been awhile since I have been on here! But I'm glad to see that CF is back!! I just wanted to keep you all informed about what is going on with my music since it has been a long time since I have posted on here.

As you all may know I released my first album in 2006 entitled PREMONITION the album is still up for purchase but limited copies are availible. So if you haven't purchased your copy yet please do so at www.thiagoderucio.com/paypal.htm

DANCE WITH ME MUSIC VIDEO
I had the great opportunity to collaborate with 7T7 MEDIA and director Antonio M. Nobrega to release my first music video to one of the songs on my album called Dance With Me! The video is now being played on BPM TV.
I had a lot of fun shooting this video and I hope you all enjoy it! Here is the youtube link for your viewing pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyrVrjqL4ho

THIAGO ON YOUTUBE.COM
You can check out some of my concert footages online now at Youtube.com all you have to do is type in Thiago Derucio in the search engine and you will find me =)

NEW MUSIC
Ever since my album Premonition was released I had the opportunity to work with many other producers. Here is a list of bran new material that has been released since then. You can sample all of the tracks listed below on my myspace page http://www.myspace.com/thiagofanclub

My latest freestyle tracks entitled "Can You See It" produced by Unleashed Project Written by my self is now up for your listening pleasure!! Can You See It will also be a part of Mickey Garcia's/Mic Mac Records Bangin Beats VOL.4 cd compilation!!

OTHER NEW SINGLES:

WON'T SAY GOODBYE
Written By Myself
This song is written through the eyes of someone who is about to loose their life. My great uncle just recently passed away to cancer and by the end he had no strength to even speak all he would do is just look at you. As I sat there looking at him I always wondered what he would want to say if he had the opportunity to speak again. So I wrote a song in relation to what I believe a person who is in the same condition would want to say to their loved ones. This song has a lot of meaning to me and I'm sure that many will relate to it.

LOSING CONTROL
Written By Myself & Zoe Produced By Unleashed Project- This track was a lot of fun to record again it's something different.

DON'T COME BACK-
Written By My self & Elissa Produced By Unleashed Project
Something different for all of you!! I only feature a sample of this single on my page because the song is not 100% finished as of yet when it comes to production. But it will be soon

ON THIS CHRISTMAS DAY
Written By Aniceta I know that the christmas season has now come to an end but I hope that you will all take the time to listen to this song..This song was written for a little boy who unfortunatly was diagnosed with Cancer..He is 6 years old. I had the honor to sing this duet with Aniceta! I hope you all enjoy it!! A music video is in the works for this song as well for next Christmas =)

Feed back is greatly appreciated on all the tracks!! There will be more new material coming up very soon!! 2008 looks promising!! I would also like to take this time to thank all of you here on CF because you have supported myself and my music for years now!

Hope you enjoy the music and updates! I will be keeping in touch!!

Love Always- Thiago
www.thiagoderucio.com
www.myspace.com/thiagofanclub

Old 02-11-2008, 09:47 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Vinss-T is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm likin the new freestyle! i thought it was long gone - nice to see it's still here.

visit me WWW.MYSPACE.COM/VINSST
Old 02-18-2008, 05:13 PM
New To CF

Thiago_Derucio
Talking

A new track has been added to my myspace page entitled IF YOU LISTEN!... If You listen was produced by APOLLO and written by ELISSA. It has now been released in Germany on the FREESTYLE VOL.34 CD Compilation! Hope you guys all enjoy this track!! There will be more updates coming soon! I'm working very hard on releasing new material! Some brand new stuff is coming up very soon!! Feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thanks again to all of you for your support

-Thiago-
Old 02-20-2008, 04:38 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

frankie is an unknown quantity at this point
Great job with the CD Thiago, I did buy it and played it alot.Glad your still making more songs, definitly looking forward to it bro