Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > Competing Freestyle Sites

Notices

Competing Freestyle Sites Let's list all the freestyle wannabe sites that exist, and then talk about the pros and cons of each. Top sites will get their own forum.

Freestyle Forum: Freestyle Music Online Community

Old 01-13-2009, 06:46 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Freestyle Music Online Community

I hope no one is going to be mean to me, but I like all of the Freestyle websites! I believe that I'm on all of them too. Clubfreestyle is a great site a by far the most popular but I think that we should all be happy that there's enough interest out there to have more than one site. It's not about the site so much to me as it is about the music: FREESTYLE. I have love for all my freestyle people! I also fell in love with what I will call a baby sister to clubfreestyle and newyorkfreestyle, etc. called Freestyle Music Online Community. Let me clearly state that I did not create the site or anything. I do have a lot of posts on it and I have gotten people to join it but if you go to it, you will see that I've said good things about all the sites on it and want all of them to go there and tell everyone about each respective site. I think that all the networking is the best part! What is our mission as Freestyle people? I will say that mine is to get to know other people who love the music that has brought my life so much happiness, to be able to buy more of the music, to collect pictures of the artists as well as their videos and to just have fun! If you want to check out Freestyle Music Online Community here's a link to it: http://affiliate.kickapps.com/kickapps/service/displayHomePageExperience.kickAction?page=Homepage&as=22113

I

Old 01-13-2009, 06:47 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Oh!! I wish all of my Freestyle people the best in 2009!!! That's genuine!