Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: CF Peeps whos sing.....let yourself be known....list yourself up....

Old 04-23-2002, 08:43 AM
New To CF

FREESTYLESFINEST
not the best, but it's not bad

wassup ppl. yea i sing freestyle w/ passion, but i've been told by a few artist that vocal lessons would help me out more. although i have never taken ne lessons. they have been impressed w/ my tone. Pete :blah

Old 06-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

andrea2001
Hola everyone. This is Andrea in the house. If some of you know me great. If you don't, I sing "Please Don't Leave Me" from Dance Factory Party 2, I am all the girl artists on Maximum 3, and I also have a few new ones on the way. Anyone who wants to be an artist, hold onto that dream, and work hard. If you know you've got the gift go for it. And if you need any help in getting started e-mail me at [email protected], or [email protected].

Andrea
Old 06-11-2002, 02:10 PM
yahaira

Hello people's this is Yahaira...I was on that very hard to find Dark Oktober comp I sing "Aronessa" If you want to be an artist just hold on to that dream is hard but you have to believe in yourself and be patient..... Good Luck
Old 07-07-2002, 03:20 PM
New To CF

lil'Mari
Red face

wassup everyone my name is Marisela and I sing!!!!
[email protected]
Old 08-01-2002, 10:51 PM

FantasyGerl is on a distinguished road
my baby boo sings 4 this record label.. but i guess its an underground one cuz no one heard of it.. Solmar records.. well yeah.. hehe jus wanted to share
Old 08-21-2002, 12:36 AM

Rolando
I sing (with whatever voice I may have) & write lyrics. I've contacted some peeps, who were looking for *New Freestyle Talent. A "demo" is what they wanted, but I still haven't found an 'Honest Person' to help me with that. For now!

Last edited by Rolando; 08-21-2002 at 12:51 AM.
Old 08-21-2002, 12:41 AM

Rolando
Quote:
Originally posted by Fernanda
Word of advice to those that want to sing or become recording artist:

"Alway believe in yourself and NEVER, NEVER give up no matter how hard it gets. Good things never come easy and the battle is worth winning." Take care all and God Bless!
Thank You for the *Successful Advice, Fernanda. That definately puts more Knowledge into my mind.
Old 08-23-2002, 04:11 PM
CF Member

mystic
someone plzz sing

Sing something to put freestyle on the map .then i will truly be happy. but im glad u guys love the music so much. But dont let others tell you how good u sing. Leave it to the animals they dont lie. If your dog stinks around while you are in concert then you have a chance. If he leaves you know u suck. IF he pisses on you then dont take this the bad way but just shut up.IF he poops on you then get the hint and fill out a application at 7-11. LOL . later
Old 08-26-2002, 11:55 PM
Honorary CF Member

Krystal will become famous soon enough
Hmmmmm and will we be hearing from you mystic?

Cuz I know you ain't workin at 7-11! :stoned

LMAO

I'm not crazy...I'm just a little unwell! :stoned -MB20
Old 09-01-2002, 12:02 AM
CF Member

Location: I began writing and singing since 93. Been crazy about freestyle ever since.
dmstilo
My name is STILO, I began singing freestyle back in '93. Gave it up for a while but I'm trying to get back into it. Representin' Chi-Town down herrre to Texas.

ONE
Old 09-02-2002, 11:56 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York supported music!!
Orgntr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome back STILO. Texas still gettinng airplay for freestyle? Read my Demo thread.
Old 09-04-2002, 04:29 PM
New To CF

Location: I have no scene.. closest thing is a karoake club or hillbilly music
cozyhall
hmm.. well, I've been singing since I was able to string words together.. I took singing lessons at the age of 7 till I was about 13... I'm female but I can impersonate a male's falsetto so easily that sometimes I'm mistaken for being a guy.. Strange isn't it? (laughs) hmm.. let's see..

I'm left handed... I've been playing since I was three... The guitar at nine, bass guitar at 11, clarinet/trombone/percussion since I was 12, picked the harmonica up at 7... and I play one mean kazoo and tin whistle (giggles with a sheepish grin)

anyways, I've been writing my own music for quite a few years... Since I was about 10 actually... It was three days after my birthday (dec. 10th) that I wrote my very first song... been writing ever since.. I'm awaiting some replies to some of the lyrics that I've sold...

well, it's been a pleasure talking to you guys.. bye!
Old 09-04-2002, 06:36 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York supported music!!
Orgntr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome Cozy Hall!! You seem pretty talented. I'm also left handed by the way. lol...arent we special? Anyway, Do you think you might be interested in a singing career?....Let me know. I run this particular section on cf.com and I can try and hook you up with the right people. Do you have a demo?
Old 09-14-2002, 07:46 PM
CF Freestyle GrandMaster

FR3ESTYLEKING is an unknown quantity at this point
Come on show them your SKILLZ
Old 01-13-2003, 10:50 PM
New To CF

Location: ORIGINALLY FROM BROOKLYN, NY. NUMBA 1 PLACE TO BE!!!!
TUTU
Thumbs up CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

HI, WELL I SING, EVERY1 TELLS ME IM GOOD, EXCEPT I DONT HAVE A DEMO, AS A MATTER OF FACT I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. THE ONLY PLACE I PERFORMED WAS MY HOUSE, LOL, BUT ITS MY DREAM TO START. SO SEE U AROUND. PEACE!!!:hearton
Old 01-16-2003, 11:50 AM
CF Freestyler

musiclady2424 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm 23 yrs old i've been singing since i was10,i did alot of talent shows ,for different parks,ans organizations,i've also written some of my own lyrics,though i do admit i need to practice more,my plans in life are to be very successful at what i do,and i know i will be famous one day,i want people all over the world to here my voice,and love me and my music,i sang for a club once,and the experience was great,it was a rush feeling,i love to sing r&b & freestyle,i think to my self all the time[how i have so much potential,it's not gonna go to waste ]i will not let it....i just have to find work for my self, i was inspired by mary .j blige and cynthia,sapphire,and the cover girls,also excape,i truly think singing and writing,along with nice long hot showers are great stress relievers.and this is all for now.the rest is in gods hands....
my heart sends vibes to my brain,and releases it through my vains,lyrics unleashed through my hands,experience is written on paper through my pen.it's never planned.......it's no demand..it's my sign in life "that i'm alive.i write for soul, i make it my goal..
Old 01-16-2003, 11:56 AM
CF Freestyler

Quote:
Originally posted by musiclady2424
i'm 23 yrs old i've been singing since i was10,i did alot of talent shows ,for different parks,ans organizations,i've also written some of my own lyrics,though i do admit i need to practice more,my plans in life are to be very successful at what i do,and i know i will be famous one day,i want people all over the world to here my voice,and love me and my music,i sang for a club once,and the experience was great,it was a rush feeling,i love to sing r&b & freestyle,i think to my self all the time[how i have so much potential,it's not gonna go to waste ]i will not let it....i just have to find work for my self, i was inspired by mary .j blige and cynthia,sapphire,and the cover girls,also excape,i truly think singing and writing,along with nice long hot showers are great stress relievers.and this is all for now.the rest is in gods hands....
oops sorry 24?
my heart sends vibes to my brain,and releases it through my vains,lyrics unleashed through my hands,experience is written on paper through my pen.it's never planned.......it's no demand..it's my sign in life "that i'm alive.i write for soul, i make it my goal..
Old 01-30-2003, 12:55 PM
CF Freestyler

Location: I live in bridgeport and grew up in da hood, but managed 2 stay on the right path.I'm really into freestyle and poetry
lonely4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
I sing freestyle and I'm also beginning 2 write songs. I bet no one knew that I also used 2 DeeJay...........
Old 02-24-2003, 03:55 AM
CF Freestyler

WELL HI THERE ALL,I'M MARILYN ASS MUSICLADY2424. I HAVE BEEN SINGING SINCE I STARTED LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK ,LOL WHEN I WAS A LIL GIRL,THAT'S ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC. I LIVE IT BREATHE IT .SING EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE WHEN I AM STRESSED MUSIC GETS ME AT EASE WHEN I SING I FEEL HAPPIER ..I HAVE DREAMT AND CONTINUE TO KEEP THAT DREAM ALIVE TO MAKE MY GOALS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY,PROSPER TO BETTER PLACES ..I AHVE STRUGGLED TO COME UP IN THIS GAME.YES I HAVE HAD AMNY RUN AROUNDS PEOPLE TELLING ME I DON'T LOOK GOOD ENOUGH ,SKINNY ENOUGH DON'T HAVE THE VOICE OR THEY TELL ME I HAVE AN ACCENT.....BUT I WAS TOLD BY MY FATHER AND GOOD FRIENDS ,THAT PLENTY OF DOORS WILL BE SLAMMED IN MY FACE ,AND THEN WHEN MY TIME CONTINUES TO COME AND WHEN MY TIME ARRIVES TO BE DISCOVERED ,OTHERS WHO CLOSED THERE DOORS WANT TO OPEN THEM TO NEGOTIATE,BUT I BELIEVE IN MY VOICE AND MY ARISING FANS EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT FAMOUS,I 'AM KNOWN IN CLUBS..AND BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ALL OF THEM SAY I HAVE THE VOICE THE LOOKS THE ATTITUDE THE CONFIDENCE AND ALL THE ABOVE...I AM VERY DIFFERENT I MEAN I MAY BE A LIL TIMID AND NERVOUS AT TIMES BUT THEN AFTER A WARM UP ...I'M GOOD TO GO[WITH A LIL SUPPORT FROM MY FAM,I'M GREAT...I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...AND I'M GONNA MAKE IT MY BUISNESS TO BECOME KNOWN ON TV ,ON THE STREET AND EVERY WHERE THIS IS MY DREAM AND SLOWLY IT'S GONNA COME TRUE I KNOW IT....I HAVE FAITH IN ME AND THATY'S ALL I NEED ...I THNAK EVERYONE WHO STANDS BEHIND ME,AND THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP IT REAL WITH ME ...I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH...THEY TEND TO CALL ME A PUERTO RICAN MARY J BLIGE ..
BUT I KNOW ON E THING SHE IS THE ONE I LOOK UP TOO...I ENJOY MANY STYLES OF MUSIC AND WILL SING WHATEVER EXCEPT OPERA...LOL WELL THIS IS A STORY..A SHORT ONE..FOR NOW
SPEAK TO LA AMTRIX SHE'S KNOWS WHERE TO FIND ME,AND HOW TO GET INCONTACT WITH ME.....OH GOSH SORRY MY TYPO IS ALL DISCOMBOBULATED...LOLOL
Old 02-24-2003, 03:56 AM
CF Freestyler

OOPS SORRY GUYS I PUT A-SS IN STEAD OF AS ,IGNORE THAT PLEASE..

Quote:
Originally posted by musiclady2424
WELL HI THERE ALL,I'M MARILYN ASS MUSICLADY2424. I HAVE BEEN SINGING SINCE I STARTED LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK ,LOL WHEN I WAS A LIL GIRL,THAT'S ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC. I LIVE IT BREATHE IT .SING EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE WHEN I AM STRESSED MUSIC GETS ME AT EASE WHEN I SING I FEEL HAPPIER ..I HAVE DREAMT AND CONTINUE TO KEEP THAT DREAM ALIVE TO MAKE MY GOALS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY,PROSPER TO BETTER PLACES ..I AHVE STRUGGLED TO COME UP IN THIS GAME.YES I HAVE HAD AMNY RUN AROUNDS PEOPLE TELLING ME I DON'T LOOK GOOD ENOUGH ,SKINNY ENOUGH DON'T HAVE THE VOICE OR THEY TELL ME I HAVE AN ACCENT.....BUT I WAS TOLD BY MY FATHER AND GOOD FRIENDS ,THAT PLENTY OF DOORS WILL BE SLAMMED IN MY FACE ,AND THEN WHEN MY TIME CONTINUES TO COME AND WHEN MY TIME ARRIVES TO BE DISCOVERED ,OTHERS WHO CLOSED THERE DOORS WANT TO OPEN THEM TO NEGOTIATE,BUT I BELIEVE IN MY VOICE AND MY ARISING FANS EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT FAMOUS,I 'AM KNOWN IN CLUBS..AND BY FRIENDS AND FAMILY AND ALL OF THEM SAY I HAVE THE VOICE THE LOOKS THE ATTITUDE THE CONFIDENCE AND ALL THE ABOVE...I AM VERY DIFFERENT I MEAN I MAY BE A LIL TIMID AND NERVOUS AT TIMES BUT THEN AFTER A WARM UP ...I'M GOOD TO GO[WITH A LIL SUPPORT FROM MY FAM,I'M GREAT...I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...AND I'M GONNA MAKE IT MY BUISNESS TO BECOME KNOWN ON TV ,ON THE STREET AND EVERY WHERE THIS IS MY DREAM AND SLOWLY IT'S GONNA COME TRUE I KNOW IT....I HAVE FAITH IN ME AND THATY'S ALL I NEED ...I THNAK EVERYONE WHO STANDS BEHIND ME,AND THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP IT REAL WITH ME ...I APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH...THEY TEND TO CALL ME A PUERTO RICAN MARY J BLIGE ..
BUT I KNOW ON E THING SHE IS THE ONE I LOOK UP TOO...I ENJOY MANY STYLES OF MUSIC AND WILL SING WHATEVER EXCEPT OPERA...LOL WELL THIS IS A STORY..A SHORT ONE..FOR NOW
SPEAK TO LA AMTRIX SHE'S KNOWS WHERE TO FIND ME,AND HOW TO GET INCONTACT WITH ME.....OH GOSH SORRY MY TYPO IS ALL DISCOMBOBULATED...LOLOL
SORRY ABOUT ALL THE MISTAKES
Old 02-24-2003, 12:39 PM
New To CF

sweets4sweets
okay! I love to sing! I sing and dance all da time in front of my crew, outside, in my car! I don't care where i'm at! I'm not shy...i be singin! My peeps tell my i sound good! I'm trying to get some beats so maybe i can practice a little more and make a demo!
Old 02-24-2003, 05:14 PM
CF Freestyler

Location: I live in bridgeport and grew up in da hood, but managed 2 stay on the right path.I'm really into freestyle and poetry
lonely4eva is an unknown quantity at this point
So u like 2 dance..Shake dat a$$, Watch yourself, Shake dat a$$, Show me whut u workin wit......:lol
Old 03-04-2003, 02:08 PM
New To CF

Artemis Chai
I carry several music and dancing talents. I work on my voice and my steps in my spare time, so its nothing that I have made a real commitment too but with the right person/people to put faith into my work and give me the confidence to know I have the talent to go somewhere with it, at that point, I will get more serious about it.

I dance with a style very similar to Michael Jackson but with a bit of breakdance involved. My singing voice, though I do not know my official range(I think I am an alto) I do have a pretty wide range and my voice is most comparable to Usher although his range is a little higher than mine. For some reason I sing his songs best.

I am a pretty good freestyler. My biggest inspiration for my hip-hop/rap work is Nas. My writing style emulates his style the most of any other rap artist.

Thats about it....

Arty :cool
Old 03-10-2003, 01:51 AM
CF Member

Lyzelle is an unknown quantity at this point
I do a little singing myself, i've done talent show's, parties, weddings but now that im working and going to college it's been awhile since i've done anything, but i still love it.
now that i love you, i'm afraid to lose you...

~t&l4ever...~
Old 03-13-2003, 01:19 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

aim4night is on a distinguished road
ok well i'm in a off broadway theatre group in NYC. i took a vocal management course in dec. and am now singing a lead song in the play w/my group. my music director is the 1 and only Everett Bradley who sings I LUV U BABY. He was known as ORE and The original. I wrote my song and Everett created the music to it. gonna be out on a CD soon. After the summer i will cross over into Freestyle/Dance genre with my song. I work 1 on 1 w/EB. so he is my vocal coach, director and producer. My demo will be completed by April.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ~~ METAMORPHIS