Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > Freestyle: Buy - Sell - Trade

Notices

Freestyle: Buy - Sell - Trade Trade and Sell Freestyle Records/cd's/tapes/posters, etc. (no illegal mix selling here - only legit products). *ClubFreestyle.com owners are not responsible for transactions in this section.

Freestyle Forum: Freestyle Songs 4 Sale!

Old 06-01-2010, 03:47 PM
New To CF

Boriqua_Beast is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Freestyle Songs 4 Sale!

wasup peeps , idk if we are allowed to sell freestyle songs here but if we are, then listen up ive got TONS of Popular,Hitz,Rare Freestyle songs to sell. i have em ALL collecting thru the yrs. however im not selling my ORIGINALS...NEVER!! LOL ill copy the Tracks/Albums you wish onto a CD,Digitally REMASTERD to 256k 44100Hz mp3s, or i can do iTunes AAC-m4a (Mpeg-4) Encoding as well. OR i can just create Audio CD, (but mp3 disks are better IMO since im allowed to add MORE tracks onto a 700MB CD-R)
if your interested post here or PM me with the following info:

**Note** im Shipping from NYC...... $1.00 per mp3

1. Tracks/Albums requesting

2.CD Format (mp3/Audio)

3. M.O.P (Method of Payment) and Shipping Address.

Thank You and May FOREVER LIVE FREESTYLE!!!

Old 06-01-2010, 05:41 PM
Administrator

Sal Collaziano is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm not aware of all the laws so somebody needs to fill me in. All I ask is that we, as a community, don't do anything illegal. We want to promote Freestyle dance music - but we can't do that if we're shut down.. So please - just keep it legal...

Thank you...

Find us on Facebook!
A number of women agree that I'm handsome. Don't forget "zero" is a number.
Old 06-01-2010, 08:03 PM
New To CF

Boriqua_Beast is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano View Post
I'm not aware of all the laws so somebody needs to fill me in. All I ask is that we, as a community, don't do anything illegal. We want to promote Freestyle dance music - but we can't do that if we're shut down.. So please - just keep it legal...

Thank you...
I completely agree, my intentions are not to promote illegal activities or anything of the same matter, but to instead share with those who have lost/are looking for those classic RARE hard to find music Gems. Therefore if my actions on the matter are offensive or illegal please forewarn me and ill neutralize the situation. in conclusion, ill say that if the subject is too sensitive to post publicly on the boards then ill advise for those interested to reach me by PM for their request.

Sal i thank you for your most Immediate response on the matter. ;-)
Old 06-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Administrator

Sal Collaziano is an unknown quantity at this point
No problem.. Reading closely through your original post, it does appear that since it's not the originals - but copies that are being sold - it would not be legal. Since the record companies want to earn their money for each sale - and they would not be earning anything here - they'd certainly frown upon a transaction such as this...

Do understand that even if I condoned the sale of items like this via private message, the site and I would still be held liable.. All I can do is state that it is against the rules to break any laws either in public or in hidden areas. Keep in mind that if the time comes where we receive a warrant for suspected audio piracy, the database would be shipped out and the private messages would be retrieved...

Find us on Facebook!
A number of women agree that I'm handsome. Don't forget "zero" is a number.