Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > European Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

European Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in Europe

Freestyle Forum: New German Freestyle Group

Old 01-25-2001, 09:53 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

mario
Talking

The Officer & Elios have been around not to long now and not to many people know about them. Has anyone out their heard of them at all? If you have come back here and post a reply and let me know what you think of them. I think they have a great freestyle sound. They are real big in Germany and Europe. Tell me what you think of them?

Old 01-25-2001, 11:24 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quiet right now !!!
Peter is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, they are very big here in Germany. They have a new song it might be released very soon

Peter
Old 01-26-2001, 09:10 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

mario
Cool

whats the name of the new hit song they are supposed to release?
Old 02-16-2001, 05:09 PM
CF Member

Phreestylegurl
Thumbs up German Phreestyle

HALO.......hehe thats what german napster users say to me when log on..... n e wayz....let me tell you peeps out there that german freestyle is HOT... they have a new refined style of freestyle...its unique and perfect for the millenium .... A few groups to mention ....my fav! Free System..i tell ya that girl has a perfect voice..kinda like gina dee on steroids....ha ....no not really ....but i tell you shes good!!! Next is The officer and Elios...for "cry" and then u have mini groups like BBoy electric...Freestyle Project....Gina Dee and Chicco....etc etc.....German Freestyle is known for its new electric sound with vocoder vocals..kinda like cher used in her "i believe" song....but just to let u know....the stuff is HOT and if freestyle ever decided to make another turn in popularity...the sound would be similar to this new German stuff....TWO THumps up for our german buddies for refining the sound of PHReeStyle....