Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: The Freestyle Universe Movement

Old 06-23-2010, 01:03 PM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
The Freestyle Universe Movement

Hello my Freestyle people! It’s me, Swins Fontenelle from Freestyle Universe on facebook.com (you can now find us there as Freestyle Universe Annex while our main site is experiencing technical difficulties) and from Sidetracks “Home of Freestyle Fridays” in Sunnyside, Queens. I’m coming at you with more news from Sidetracks, a picture-share and to tell you a little about the Freestyle Universe movement. If you’re looking for that good freestyle-fix this Friday then head no further than Sidetracks (45-08 Queens Blvd @ 46th Street) where we’ll have artists: Nocera, Kimberly, Ricky Vazz, Spicy, Latin Nation and Lisy!! This past Friday (June 18th) Philly’s premiere Freestyle Queen: Denine gave an impressive performance that awed everyone in attendance! To check out pictures from that evening as well as pics from last Thursday’s live airing of Freestyle Universe on The Aurelia Show (on Time Warner Cable in NYC), with pictures also taken at Gleason’s in Astoria, Queens where a number of freestyle acts showcased their vocal abilities this past Saturday (June 19th) click this link to my online photo albums:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swins/

The other evening (June 22, 2010) Freestyle Universe held its 2nd Freestyle Industry workshop, which was geared towards getting our genre the exposure it rightfully deserves. Representatives from all corners of the Freestyle marketplace (djs, promoters, artists, etc.) attended with a sense of a truly united front happening in the end. I would encourage everyone who sees a future in Freestyle and that can peacefully work with others – thinking outside of the box and being determined – to attend these productive gatherings. Freestyle Universe is more than just a facebook group! It’s an organization dedicated to reporting on, supporting and promoting Freestyle Music, its artists, labels, producers, promoters, venues, radio shows and websites. It’s a movement!