Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Coro's Concert in Lowell, Mass.

Old 01-16-2001, 11:15 AM
New To CF

JavianAngel
What's Up ClubFreestyle!!!
Well those of you who don't know who I am, My name is Javian Angel. I am just letting everyone know that the Freestyle Concert that was held in Lowell, Mass. with Coro was off the hook. I was the Freestyle Recording Artist that opened up for Coro. Everyone in the club that night was kickin' it and represented Freestyle the fullest. Guest Hosts were "the Freakin' Puerto Rican (Ramiro) and Melissa from the Morning show" They definitely held it down. Guest DJ's that night were DJ's RIP Hernandez/Carlos C, as well as DJ (A)Juice tearin' shit up with the raw hits of Freestyle and House. If anyone has any further questions as to where the next shows are please feel free to contact me at {[email protected])
Keep freestyle alive and God Bless.

Javian Angel

Old 01-16-2001, 12:02 PM
CF Freestyler

EXOTICA
Talking TO JAVIAN ANGEL !!!!!

HEY "WASSUP" BOY?
I AM ALSO FROM MASS. FROM THE BOSTON AREA. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THIS CLUB IN LOWELL AND IS THERE ALWAYS FREESTYLE PEING PLAYED THERE. I HEARD IT WAS AGRAND OPENING OF THAT CLUB WHERE CORO PERFORMED AT. JAVIAN HAVE YOU PERFORMED AT ALOT OF PLACES. I HAVE ALOT OF QUESTIONS BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN TALK ONE ON ONE. SO LET ME KNOW WASSUP AND HIT ME UP...LOL