Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: ClubFreestyle keeps growing, and growing, and

Old 01-12-2001, 04:30 AM
CF Member

Rio Lopez is an unknown quantity at this point
New Freestyle fans keep registering everyday and it's GREAT!!! Everytime I sign on there's always a new name. WELCOME!!
We here at Johnny Budz and Jack G's ClubFreestyle are like a big Family and each new member is like a heatbeat added to our eternal love for Freestyle. It feels great to see so many people involved and supporting a music that (I feel) represents something extremely important in todays world,,,LOVE!, do you agree?
I once heard a quote my Legend Bob Marley that made me think. It went something like; there is so much negativity all around us that we must sing about Love (alot of artist outside of Freestyle do not) and on that note, Thank you to all the Freestyle Artist, new and old for expressing yourself with your art, Goodluck in 2001 and the years to come. THIS SUMMERS GONNA BE HOT!!!!!!!
one.

Old 01-12-2001, 07:50 AM
CF Freestyler

FrigginAnT
Yeah I stumbled onto the site last night. Ive seen lots of different sites...this one seems to be the most complete...meaning covering ALL freestyle...not just one label...or city