Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: upcomming albums

Old 01-10-2001, 02:44 PM
New To CF

ENDLESSKNIGHTba
Question

I recently heard a rumor that many of the big freestyle names from the past are currently recording new material and plan to release their respected albums around the same time with hopes to bring freestyle to mainstream radio. Has anyone else heard this or something similar to it?

Old 01-11-2001, 09:01 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

BBOY3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

YES ITS TRUE! artist like CYNTHIA & GEORGE LAMOND are going back to the studio to record new material for their upcoming albums. also SA-FIRE's new album should be release sometime this year. CORO just recorded some hot tracks.TKA from what i hear have 2 albums coming out this year...um LIL SUZY is also going back to the studio to record some stuff. LISETTE MELENDEZ has a new greatest hits album. NAYOBE just recorded a hot house track with LYDIA LEE LOVE...NYASIA has a new single on artistik, and from what i read JUDY TORRES is shopping around a deal for her new album....oh and BODY & STYLE are doing a remix remake of their classic "listen to my cries"
peace
M A R L O N
BBOY3000