Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Return Of Freestyle Fridays to NYC

Old 01-27-2015, 03:05 PM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Return Of Freestyle Fridays to NYC

Freestyle artists and fans everywhere! It's finally arrived 'The Return of Freestyle Fridays' in NYC!! Big Al, Legit and Freestyle Universe's Swins Fontenelle of the Freestyle Universe Radio Show have brought back the Freestyle World's destination hot spot at the former Club Noa Noa (36-12 Steinway St in Astoria -- corner of Northern Blvd) with an amazing preview party on Friday, February 6th. Freestyle Fridays is the only spot anywhere where you can catch a different live Freestyle performance every week! Check out the event invite with all the details: https://www.facebook.com/events/8787...ate=3560616056.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg return of Freestyle Fridays.jpg (60.8 KB, 0 views)