Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: hand percussionist available

Old 06-14-2002, 07:08 PM
New To CF

ChickenCoop73
Lightbulb hand percussionist available

Hi...
My name is Andrew & I'm a hand percussionist in the NJ/Philly area based out of Trenton. I play congas, bongos, doumbek and various other noise makers (gongs, woodblocks, cowbells, etc.). I presently work Saturdays at the Conduit in Trenton, Thursdays at R Bar in Woodbridge as well as pick up other gigs. I'm looking to add another night to my weekly schedule or at least introduce myself and make myself available. I started playing clubs about a year & a half ago and have come to really enjoy it. Mostly, I've been doing Trance & Progressive House, but I'm quick to adapt.
I enjoy playing off the crowd's energy, don't need to be "mic"ed and the drum setup alone adds to the night's ambiance. If interested, Email at [email protected] or call me at (215) 736-8710

Thanx... Andrew

ps... my saturdays might open up for the summer. would be willing to travel for a kickass sat. night!!!