Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Canadian Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

Canadian Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in Canada

Freestyle Forum: Stevie B. COncert November 11th...

Old 11-17-2005, 01:40 AM
CF Member

TOURBOSS is on a distinguished road
email me, I'll see what I can do?

for more info and to book Stevie B email: [email protected]

Old 01-06-2006, 11:06 PM
New To CF

touchnit187 is on a distinguished road
Hi all , Dan from Rochester,NY. 34 now and BEEN a Freestyle Fan since birth, the early 80's.. I seen LIL suzy twice,Stevie B twice, and others...I never saw Zoe or Willie Valentine, Sabastian or Ury,etc...I could name em' all..LOL -

I was just wondering if there was a stop on the schedule for Rochester,NY and who was on that list and if you could send it to me via. e-mail-->[email protected] - - - I know there aint much for clubs is this area or least its been awile since iv'e been to one- - LOL - Thanks so much- - from a TrUe' Free'style' Fan- - >
""""[]"""" (()) []_[] (C []--[] //\\// ! ''''''][''''''187
Quote:
Originally Posted by TOURBOSS
I totally understand what you are saying. I believe the organizers of this show opened it up to all ages an thought that would be the best move but it didnt exactly turn out like that. I think that older fans, and way I say "older" I mean the usually 25+ crowd usually don't attend all ages shows so I believe that kept many away. But hopefully the next time, the show will be an even bigger success than this last one.
And I agree that Stevie should come back with another group such as The Covergirls. We do shows together all the time and with a combination like that, this will be a show to remember!!!!!!
Just tell the promoter (Trieu) who you want to see. Give him your ideas and suggestions. He's a great guy and listens to what the fans want because after all, you are the ones buying the tickets! I guarantee you that he's reang this post.
Again, thanx Toronto, can't wait to get back!

For more info and to book Stevie B email:[email protected]
Old 01-07-2006, 12:13 AM
CF Member

TOURBOSS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by djluigi1985
That would be a good idea...

Tourboss i m gonna bug you again... is there a way to order Stevie B's dvd and or cd online... i went on ebay and his cd is going for 36 american....
check your pms