Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Pure Trend Where Are You Now

Old 12-25-2005, 03:11 AM
New To CF

rosch333 is on a distinguished road
Pure Trend Where Are You Now

To Me I Beleive That This Is The Best New School Song To Come Around In A Long Time It Is Very Emotional To Me Because It Reflects On Things That Have Happened To Me This Year This Song Takes Us Back To The Old School Days When Freestyle Was Very Enjoyable Dont Get Me Wrong I Love Willie Valentins Music And Arties Music Because They Have Kept Freestyle Music Alive But This Song Is What Can Put Freestyle Back On The Map Its Ashamed That Here In Ny New School Frestyle Will Never Make It Because Of A Certain Radio Station That Is Stuck In The Past And Wont Ever Give Way To The Future Rap Music Has Existed For So Long Because New People Have Been Given The Chance To Grow The Music Unfortunately It Wont Happen To Freestyle Music But I Will Try My Best To Always Support And Keep New Freestyle Growing I Am That Guy Driving Around Queens Ny Playing New School And Only New School Frestyle Music Pure Trend This Song Is Great Dont Give Up On It Get It The Aitplay It Deserves O How I Miss Latinomix 105.9 When They Use To Play Freestyle At Noon Luchtimes Always Represented New School Frestyle Music

Old 12-25-2005, 03:17 AM
CF Freestyler

spanishfly053177 is on a distinguished road
yeah that song rocks.. stanger is also very good song from PureTrend.

http://www.myspace.com/spanishfly053177

http://www.clubfreestyle.net/users/freestylefreak05

"Without the Past, you can't have the Future"

:cynthia:thanks
Old 12-25-2005, 04:09 AM
Honorary CF Member

Enigma will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosch333
To Me I Beleive That This Is The Best New School Song To Come Around In A Long Time It Is Very Emotional To Me Because It Reflects On Things That Have Happened To Me This Year This Song Takes Us Back To The Old School Days When Freestyle Was Very Enjoyable
I share your exact feelings on this song and how it deserves to progress out there and be heard and recognized more. It's a shame it won't be due to lack of strong support from people and radio stations that don't play much Freestyle.

I also want to say that Manny Rivera aka Mannyriv rocks! His music too is of great vocal caliber and his words are super emotional as well. His music is kick ass.

There are many talented New Freestyle artists out there that's for sure.

I guess what it all boils down too is support and play. But you are right on what you say about radio stations. These radio stations are behind some music that plays over and over again (probably Sony paying them off for the rotation lol j/k) and most of those songs dies out in mere months never to be heard again.
Old 12-25-2005, 09:44 AM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
There are a lot of new freestyle songs that should be getting airplay.

At least James Anthony is working to get new school on the air.

He's played new music from Nu Image, Ashley, Ayna, Elissa, LisCyn, and Manny & Raquela. I hope to one day hear Pure Trend there too.
Old 12-30-2005, 09:35 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

NuJerz2001 will become famous soon enough
Pure Trend in da houseee!!!!!!!! Most def. yo!!!!