Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions > Jokes

Notices

Jokes Post Up Your Jokes Here!

Freestyle Forum: *The Sponge*

Old 02-20-2005, 01:41 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

ricanlips4u is on a distinguished road
*The Sponge*

A 5 year old boy walks in on his mother whose naked, and asks, "What's That?" The mother, a little embarrassed, replies, "That's my sponge". The boy accepts this answer and goes about his way. A few days later, the mother had just finished shaving and the boy walks in and asks," Where did your sponge go?" Mother was embarrassed again and "I lost it, but I'll get a new one soon." But this time the boy is determined to find his mother's sponge. A few hours later, the boy runs into the house and shouts, "Mom! Mom! I found your sponge!". The mother, shocked and curious, asks, "Where could you possibly find my sponge?" The boy replies, "The lady next door has it and Daddy's washing his face with it!"

Old 02-20-2005, 03:10 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

HennyLuv159 is on a distinguished road
Ayyyy mi madre !!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricanlips4u
A 5 year old boy walks in on his mother whose naked, and asks, "What's That?" The mother, a little embarrassed, replies, "That's my sponge". The boy accepts this answer and goes about his way. A few days later, the mother had just finished shaving and the boy walks in and asks," Where did your sponge go?" Mother was embarrassed again and "I lost it, but I'll get a new one soon." But this time the boy is determined to find his mother's sponge. A few hours later, the boy runs into the house and shouts, "Mom! Mom! I found your sponge!". The mother, shocked and curious, asks, "Where could you possibly find my sponge?" The boy replies, "The lady next door has it and Daddy's washing his face with it!"

http://members.migente.com/HennyLuv/
Old 02-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Honorary CF Member

myonlysweetie is on a distinguished road
Lmao!!