Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > Deep Thoughts & Poems

Notices

Deep Thoughts & Poems Share your freestyle lyrics. Share your poems. Use this section to help develop freestyle songs on your own.

Freestyle Forum: The Freestyle Artist

Old 10-11-2005, 10:52 PM
CF Member

leandrolopez is on a distinguished road
The Freestyle Artist

I'm not good at writing poems but this is just a thought about this Artist i met here on Club Freestyle. This Artist has become such great impact in my life. This Artist has helped me, listened to me and put aside his Artist title just to become my friend. Not to long ago i decided i wanted to get into the music, and there goes my Artist friend offering his hand and building so much faith in me that he knew i'd be good to become an Artist. This was around that time i was going through a pain divorce with my ex-wife and decided music wasn't for me. He understood and respected my decision and continued to be there for me. I knew who he was from the beginning but never thought i'd ever become friends with someone i'd admired for so long. I remember first hearing his music on my cousin's car and had asked my cousin to crank it up because i liked what i was hearing. We became friends and this artist friend not only send me his Album put his picture autograph already signed for free. I even have my little boy singing to his music and even dancing to his songs. I had the pleasure to meeting up with him in Dallas on his way back from The Freestyle Fantasia Concert. He is a cool, down to earth and a great person. Everyone that's reading this, this artist is beyond a friend. This artist is Gold, he has a great heart. He is one of those friends that you dont find around anymore. Which is hard for me to sometimes read why people hate on his music so much.

Thank you dog for keeping it cool with me from the beginning. You are truly an amazing person. Don't let anyone step on your dreams dog. Go for what you believe in.

This person is my boy Angelino.

Old 10-17-2005, 02:23 PM
Recording / Performing Artist * VIP Member

Angelino is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by leandrolopez
I'm not good at writing poems but this is just a thought about this Artist i met here on Club Freestyle. This Artist has become such great impact in my life. This Artist has helped me, listened to me and put aside his Artist title just to become my friend. Not to long ago i decided i wanted to get into the music, and there goes my Artist friend offering his hand and building so much faith in me that he knew i'd be good to become an Artist. This was around that time i was going through a pain divorce with my ex-wife and decided music wasn't for me. He understood and respected my decision and continued to be there for me. I knew who he was from the beginning but never thought i'd ever become friends with someone i'd admired for so long. I remember first hearing his music on my cousin's car and had asked my cousin to crank it up because i liked what i was hearing. We became friends and this artist friend not only send me his Album put his picture autograph already signed for free. I even have my little boy singing to his music and even dancing to his songs. I had the pleasure to meeting up with him in Dallas on his way back from The Freestyle Fantasia Concert. He is a cool, down to earth and a great person. Everyone that's reading this, this artist is beyond a friend. This artist is Gold, he has a great heart. He is one of those friends that you dont find around anymore. Which is hard for me to sometimes read why people hate on his music so much.

Thank you dog for keeping it cool with me from the beginning. You are truly an amazing person. Don't let anyone step on your dreams dog. Go for what you believe in.

This person is my boy Angelino.
Wow.....thanks homie....I was only trying to help you out....I'm glad your little boy likes my music....It means a lot bro.....
Old 10-17-2005, 02:28 PM
Banned

Poetry In Motion is on a distinguished road
I find it pretty cool that other people in the business takes time off their schedule to help others who want to make it out there.

I've encountered a couple of producers myself that have helped me in some ways. They don't mind sharing their knowledge of what they know and i'm thankful for that.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:38 PM
CF Member

Say Angelino, no need to thank me dog i'm the one that should being doing that. Just bring us more hits. When are you going to release your new song i'll never let you go? Is it going to be on freestyle fantasy 3?
Old 10-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Recording / Performing Artist * VIP Member

Angelino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by leandrolopez
Say Angelino, no need to thank me dog i'm the one that should being doing that. Just bring us more hits. When are you going to release your new song i'll never let you go? Is it going to be on freestyle fantasy 3?
Thanks for the kind words homie....as far as bringing that song out....i don't think i'll release it....sorry leandro...
Old 10-20-2005, 02:34 PM
JackG

Great story. Angelino is good people.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:25 PM
CF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackG
Great story. Angelino is good people.
Yes he is bro.
Old 10-21-2005, 05:41 PM
Honorary CF Member

Enigma will become famous soon enough
Angelino IS da-man! :cheers
Old 10-21-2005, 06:14 PM
CF Member

Location: I'm from Lowell, MA but right now I'm livin in the Bean(Boston)
Ghost is on a distinguished road
I dont know Angelino personally, but from the little I have heard of him and his responses to my poetry, I dig his character and do sense that he is an amazing person. Dont change for anybody dawg, stay the same.
Old 11-03-2005, 04:25 PM
CF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
I dont know Angelino personally, but from the little I have heard of him and his responses to my poetry, I dig his character and do sense that he is an amazing person. Dont change for anybody dawg, stay the same.
He does have an amazing character and an amazing voice.