Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > Freestyle: Buy - Sell - Trade

Notices

Freestyle: Buy - Sell - Trade Trade and Sell Freestyle Records/cd's/tapes/posters, etc. (no illegal mix selling here - only legit products). *ClubFreestyle.com owners are not responsible for transactions in this section.

Freestyle Forum: The GRANDMIX of 1983

Old 12-14-2008, 03:05 PM
New To CF

The Grandmixer is on a distinguished road
The GRANDMIX of 1983

HTTP://BRINGINGBACKTHEMASTERMIX10.notlong.com

SUPP, GRANDMIXER HEADS!! If you are reading this then "ITS THAT TIME ONCE AGAIN BOYS AND GIRLS,
ITS BRINGING BACK THE MASTERMIX TIME" The crowd goes WILD!!! The is VOLUME 10 of the NEVERENDING SERIES
SO herers how this edition goes:

Well I had SOOoooo muxh fun with my GRANDMIX of 2007, and most of you gave it rave reveiws' that I decided to do one for each
year and going back to 77 or 79. And since i have no TIME LIMIT for these I have adopted a GO TILL YOU BLOW POLICY,
which let my 1983 GRANDMIX run time at about 5 hours. More than enough to get on all the 400-500 tunez from 1983 that
I have sitting around

So with that I leave you till next time and be sure to write if you have any questions or comments at:
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRINGING BACK THE MASTERMIX VOLUME 10: THE 1983 GRANDMIX
contains:

1. 5 Hrs of ALL the HIP-HOP, Electro, Funk, DJ Scratch, and MTV/NIGHT TRACKS POP MUSIC
Over 400 1983 TUNES IN THE GRANDMIXXXXXXXXX!!!

2. CLUB CLASSIC MASTERMIX # 1 fearturing all the high BPM Freestyle. Electro. Techno, HIP HOP, DJ Cut Up TUNEZ from the 80z