Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: Mix 102. 7 DJ Suing Frankie Blue

Old 12-16-2005, 10:09 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Freestygal is an unknown quantity at this point
Mix 102. 7 DJ Suing Frankie Blue

Mix 102.7 DJ Yvonne Valezquez is suing the station along with former station program director Frankie Blue for $1 million. Last yr, Yvonne wasnt able to attend the station;s Christmas party due to family obligations. When she got to the station for her shift that night, Frankie Blue flee into a rage at her, pushing her into his office, pinning her against the wall, and then punching the wall next to her, screaming and cursing at her for not going to the party. She rain out of the office with her asisstant while Blue ran after her. She made it out and while on her way back home, she put the radio on and heard Blue cursing on air, saying awful things about her while slurring his words. Blue was later let go from the station but Yvonne feels she hasnt been the same since, and Blue had even made comments to her before this happened concerning her looks, and saying that all she cares about is her family. She feels the station did nothing to stop him. Her husband is also suing for the station, saying that his wife has never been the same since.

Randi (FreestyleGal)
"Looking in your eyes...I see a memory...of how it used to be...Before my world came tumbling down...I tried...I did nothing else but try to keep our love alive...Oh how I loved you so and you just made me cry."---SaFire

Old 12-16-2005, 11:28 AM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
This sounds Familiar.......are you sure it wasn't a rumor spread a few years ago.

I vaguely remember this story.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Banned

Poetry In Motion is on a distinguished road
I bet FreestylePete has something to say about this.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:37 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Freestygal is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Chuck..this was in both The NY Daily News and the NY Post yesterday. I guess she just filed the lawsuit...I had also heard about this last yr.

Randi (FreestyleGal)
"Looking in your eyes...I see a memory...of how it used to be...Before my world came tumbling down...I tried...I did nothing else but try to keep our love alive...Oh how I loved you so and you just made me cry."---SaFire