Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song?

Notices

Where Can I Find This Freestyle Dance Music Song? If you're looking for a specific Freestyle dance music song, artist or lyrics, this is the place to ask.

Freestyle Forum: song lyrics help

Old 01-08-2001, 07:42 AM
CF Freestyler

Jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Can anyone provide lyrics for any of the following songs?:

"Special Love" - April
"You Were The One" - Deniz
"Give Me One More Chance" - Jen Mallilo

Much thanks & much love,

Jason

Old 01-08-2001, 03:04 PM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Post Lyrics-Special Love-April

Special Love/It's been a while/Since I've seen your lovely smile/so let's not fight/It just ain't right/Forget what we've said/we'll only regret it/It's all behind us/So let's just forget it/Tonight you'll be my special love, my special love/Baby, you're my fantasy/Baby, your my special love, my special love, my special love/You and I/We Don't see eye to eye/let's start out new/just me and you/I know I love you and You know you love me/Let's just be happy like lovers should be/Tonight you'll be/My special love, my special love/Baby you're my fantasy/Baby, you're my special love, my special love, my special love/(spoken) Baby why did you have to go dis me/when deep inside you know that you miss me/You and I were made for each other/You'll always be my special lover/I know I love you and you know you love me/let's just be happy like lovers should be/tonight you'll be/my special love, my special love, my special love/Baby, you're my fantasy/Baby, you're my special love, my special love, my special love/(spoken) You'll always be my special love.
Old 01-08-2001, 03:20 PM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Post lyrics-You were the One-Deniz

I was so cold, you made me feel alright/When the moon was out last night, you held me tight/I never realized that you were the one/the moment I laid my eyes on you I was hypnotized/I dream of you and I in a paradise/to hug and kiss you babe/Now you were the one/Now you were the one who's always by my side/You make me feel alright/Now you were the one/Now you were the one/to kiss and hug me tight/you made my wish come true/Oh what a fool i'd been to see this love go by/I should have known deep in my heart/I was so blind/ you opened up my eyes and let me see the light/You always knew what was wrong and you made it right/I dream of you and I in a paradise/to hug and kiss you babe/Now you were the one/Now you were the one/who's always by my side/You made me feel alright/Now you were the one/Now you were the one to kiss and hold me tight/You made my wish come true/
Old 01-08-2001, 11:34 PM
CF Freestyler

Jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thumbs up You're the *ish, Chuck D!

Thanks, I'm like so deaf, I couldn't understand those lyrics. Now to copy and paste...

Jason