Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: No Freestyle Karaoke CD's???

Old 12-01-2005, 02:29 PM
CF Member

KrackaJack is on a distinguished road
Unhappy No Freestyle Karaoke CD's???

One day I was at a party where people were singing karaoke, and someone asked if there were any karoake CD's of freestyle music. I started wondering about it, and my buddy and I spent the next 2 weeks searching just about every karaoke website in the world. We could not find any freestyle karaoke CD's anywhere! In fact, we couldn't even find a karaoke CD that had even one freestyle song on it. The only thing we found was a karaoke track for "Because I Love You" by Stevie B., and a karaoke track for "Wishing On A Star" by The Cover Girls. Of course, those are both ballads, and are (arguably) not even true freestyle songs.

Are there really NO freestyle karoake CD's available anywhere on Earth? And if so, does anybody know what the reason is for this? I mean, freestyle wasn't actually as big as disco or rock'n'roll, but it certainly had quite a big following for many years, and is still somewhat popular in certain cities! Why are there no freestyle karoake recordings?

Maybe one of the DJ's or record producers out there could create some to sell to freestyle fans! I could sing a pretty good version of "Spring Love" by Stevie B. or "Louder Than Love" by TKA, if I only had the chance!

Kracka Jack

Old 12-10-2005, 02:47 PM
New To CF

kapricho31 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrackaJack
One day I was at a party where people were singing karaoke, and someone asked if there were any karoake CD's of freestyle music. I started wondering about it, and my buddy and I spent the next 2 weeks searching just about every karaoke website in the world. We could not find any freestyle karaoke CD's anywhere! In fact, we couldn't even find a karaoke CD that had even one freestyle song on it. The only thing we found was a karaoke track for "Because I Love You" by Stevie B., and a karaoke track for "Wishing On A Star" by The Cover Girls. Of course, those are both ballads, and are (arguably) not even true freestyle songs.

Are there really NO freestyle karoake CD's available anywhere on Earth? And if so, does anybody know what the reason is for this? I mean, freestyle wasn't actually as big as disco or rock'n'roll, but it certainly had quite a big following for many years, and is still somewhat popular in certain cities! Why are there no freestyle karoake recordings?

Maybe one of the DJ's or record producers out there could create some to sell to freestyle fans! I could sing a pretty good version of "Spring Love" by Stevie B. or "Louder Than Love" by TKA, if I only had the chance!

Kracka Jack
What a coincidence I am looking for the same thing. They have everything but no love for freestyle. well hopefully we find it.

Sargent Y Kapricho "Revolucionando"
http://www.myspace.com/sargentykapricho