Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: I've sang almost all of my life!

Old 01-13-2001, 07:39 AM
New To CF

Isazbella23
Cool

Everyone is born with a talent. In my case, it's singing. That is the one most important thing I could ever, in my life, think of. Seriously! I eat, sleep, drink, etc. to music. To me , it's a passion. How my people are out there that can truly feel music? When you here your favorite song, does your heart beat to it? Does your mind escape to the words? Don't you wish it was you singing it instead of the artist? Those are all questions that I ask myself and I'm sure I'm not alone. I think of what they do to get started and say to myself,"hey, I can do that", but in the back of my mind it's never that simple. All in all, I just wanna get the chance to show what I've got. I don't let anyone try to stop me from dreaming, but I just don't want it to be just that, A Dream! I've been singing since I can remember. I've performed in Queens college and it was memorable to me because I saw people I didn't know cheer me on. My friends bug me all the time to sing to them. I've got people listening to everything from oldschool to spanish rock. I feel that this is my destiny. If there's anyone out there that can give me a few pointers as to how I can get this together please feel free to write. Thanks for listening.

Old 01-26-2001, 07:57 PM
New To CF

JL
HAVE ANY DEMO

Hi this JL from Flipzide Recording do you have anything on demo so I could hear? if so let me know.
Old 01-29-2001, 06:33 PM
New To CF

Isazbella23
Wink

Hey JL,
To answer your question, no I don't have a demo but that was the reason for me posting this topic. I don't know how to go about getting myself started and would like some help. If you know anyone that can maybe give me a hint as to what to do, please feel free to write me . Thanx...