Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: I HAVE A GREAT VOICE

Old 01-07-2001, 11:29 AM
CF Member

SONEYE
Cool

HI EVERYONE. I'M TRYING TO GET INTO THE FREESTYLE BUSINESS. I LOVE TO SING AND I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I CAN SING WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO FREESTYLE. I TRY TO WRITE MY OWN LYRICS. I CAN ALWASY START THEM BUT CAN FINISH IT. SO IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS LOOKING 4 A SINGER. HIT ME UP...PLEASE MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE..LOL

Old 01-07-2001, 11:53 AM
New To CF

lil'Mari
Smile Marisela

wassup Soneye~ I'm trying to get my freestylin going too, are you a guy/girl write back [email protected] much love Marisela-
Old 01-07-2001, 12:33 PM
CF Member

SONEYE
Smile YEAH ME TOO!!!

HEY GIRL I AM A GUY. FROM BOSTON TRYING TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS AS WELL. SO HIT ME UP GIRL. TALK TO YOU IN AFEW. LOL
Old 01-08-2001, 04:21 PM
Recording / Performing Artists

Location: MONEY MAKIN MANHATTAN!!...Donde La VIDA never sleeps!!!
CjAY
Talking SINGING BIRDS!!!

Hello SONEYE////lil'Mari,
My advise to you both and anyone else for that matter and only if you are really serious is to put a demo tape together...Then look around starting with CLUBFREESTYLE and you will see an opportunity to reach out to someone who might help...Remember, this site is a GREAT starting place because it has all types of people posting in it..From PRODUCERS,PROMOTERS,other FANS etc..with connections who spend their time exposing information, events and moments for you to take advantage of.....but only if you are dead serious!!!!!!..........I leave you with my personal QUOTE---------Always SHOOT FOR THE HIGEST STAR BECAUSE IF YOU WERE TO MISS YOU WILL ATLEAST BE AMONG THEM!!!!!!.....goodluck!!!!!

.........CjAY....BODY N STYLE.......:-D
Old 01-08-2001, 04:31 PM
CF Member

SONEYE
Wink Thanks 4 looking out Cjay

Cjay Wassup? Yeah it's kind of hard to put a demo together here in Boston. I need beats to the lyrics that I sing. Most of the time I just say it and I don't even note it down. Thats what sucks. This weekend I will be buying a little tape recorder. So anytime I think of something I'll record it. I'll keep on trying. Thanks Alot Cjay..Take Care
Old 01-08-2001, 04:33 PM
JackG

SONEYE

SONEYE,

We will have SHAREWARE BEATS FREE right here on ClubFreestyle.com. This is a first for freestyle music.. maybe even first for the entire music industry. Stay posted in the Shareware Beats / Lyrics section of the site.

-- BIG thanks to Kenny Freestyle for starting us off with some beats. If anyone else here wants to help new artists.. Write to me at [email protected] Let me know..We'll get your stuff up.
Old 01-10-2001, 04:50 PM
CF Freestyler

DOS Records has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Wink producer

HEY ALL OF YOU TRYIN TO BREAK ONTO THE SCENE.....email me @ [email protected] and we can get something rollin or call [email protected] 516-624-8569...good luck in your strive for your dream...pete
Old 01-12-2001, 03:54 PM
New To CF

JL
Finding a studio...

Hi guys this is JL a new artist for FlipZide recordings CJay is right never give up...I myself had to work very hard and like Cjay said before you have to be very serious about it first. if any of you guys are in the New England area a would like to see our studio or just talk about how to get a start in this Freestyle business go to...

http://www.flipzidemusic.com and check our site and drop off a message...

or check my site out!!

http://jl_flipzide.tripod.com/flz/jl.html
Old 01-13-2001, 02:37 PM
New To CF

lil'Mari
Wink

wassup Soneye~ this is Lil'Mari how's it going well write me at [email protected] and see what's up.much love to ya