Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: i wanna get discovered

Old 01-19-2001, 02:39 PM
CF Member

*FreestyleGurl*
Unhappy

hi well i live in a small town in texas called waco and well i wanna be a singer (freestyle of course) and well i already wrote some songs and i mean i am only 15...but still l feel like ill never get discovered and if i do my parents,they need to be convinced and all this stff.....what should i do??????

Old 02-01-2001, 04:58 PM
CF Member

*Freestylah*
don't worry

Aw, well, i have no advice for you since i have no experience. I'm in highschool and i write freestyle music. I love freestyle music just like you. Oh, i'm from toronto, by the way. I think that you should just keep writing your music, and practising and maybe send your demo tape to someone in the industry. Follow your dreams, okay. bye

Old 02-01-2001, 06:45 PM
New To CF

Dayo
Wink go head....

hey, i come from a town that if you want to sing or rap or whatver... you can get put on the spot in no time, but i takes a little work. i listen and write my own freestyle music, but i want to pick another career for my life. but what i'm saying is that let your parents listen to some of it and they will understand.
Old 02-02-2001, 09:43 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Desejo is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink freestyle gurl....

age is a big factor... how long u liked freestyle for??? i mean if u are onyl 15... that means when this music was most popular during the mid to late 80s u were a baby...? I think in due time things happen, if u stay dedicated and are truely looking for a carreer path in freestyle and in the entertainment industry... talk to people and THROW yourself out there... it will come~ look @ me... I am 24, and just finally getting my shit together... enough to be able to start my own business and break into freestyle llike never before. But for awhile i was confused where i wanted to be. It takes TIME... just ask JADE for advice... shes the bomb when it comes to advice... and for the FOREFRONT of the FREESTLYE wurld chat with Randy and Jack G.... they all know they're shit... but your YOUNG, give it time...

LAterZ

[email protected]
aka Brett
Old 02-02-2001, 10:12 AM
CF Member

synbad
well since i'm in dallas and i'm sure you listen to 89.3. you need to enter singing contests and find somebody in waco to hook you up with music, i know in dallas they have a selena singing contest, so be on the look out for that.
Writer Hip Hop/Dance Column- Tu Y Yo Magazine
Contact Me
Old 02-02-2001, 12:37 PM
CF Member

*FreestyleGurl*
ok thanks for all ur replies ...i feel stupid now....
Laterz
After all the times you lied to me, all the fake tears you cried for me. Now you wanna try to be, something that you denied to be. Reality didn't live up to my dream, I never thought that you'd leave me. Torture and sadness these things you left me, paired when I'm lonely.
http://www.geocities.com/mexplaygrl
Old 02-02-2001, 12:38 PM
CF Member

*FreestyleGurl*
Dont take that the wrong way im just sayin......
After all the times you lied to me, all the fake tears you cried for me. Now you wanna try to be, something that you denied to be. Reality didn't live up to my dream, I never thought that you'd leave me. Torture and sadness these things you left me, paired when I'm lonely.
Old 02-03-2001, 12:19 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Wink never meant to...

Never meant to make you feel stupid babe... hope u r doing aighty... and you'll see there are ways to get BIG... check out www.galaxyfreestyle.com and follow the sight through till the end through all the pics or clik on the last link and you will see RandyGalaxy ( a clubfreestyle member) and his number to leave an audio audition on voice mail, if u r good im sure hell hook u up... aighty...? Later Z Babe..

Keep I Freestyle...

DJ Desejo
aka Brett
aka Portugeuse Luva
Old 02-03-2001, 08:52 PM
New To CF

kato
ok now!

these guys are right it take alot of time out of your personal life and a whole lot of years just to get your left foot in the door but most importantly,you need to get into an instrument like a keyboard or a drums etc...see i used to dj years ago but everybody might not remember me but i djayed at l'amour east when it first opend..and everybody knew me as dj kato from the blade runners...but what im trying to tell you is YEARS TO GET WHERE YOU WANT TO BE IS A LONG WAY FROM HOME!!!!!! OK JUST HANG IN THERE AND YOU WILL HAVE SUCCESS IN THIS FIELD..................
Old 02-05-2001, 11:53 AM
CF Member

*FreestyleGurl*
i get you...thanks I do have a keyboard,and i playit you know and im gonna get into djing.well c-ya laterz.
Old 02-07-2001, 07:28 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

15....right?

hey freestylegurl..

u r about the age that could help me. You ever watch Sesame Street? I am making a SERIOUS attempt on remixing sesame street and bringing it to the FREESTYLE NATION. So, if you wanna get discovered, I might have something for you babe! Email me...
LaterZ

[email protected]
[email protected]
aka Brett
aka Litt4u
aka Portuguese Poet
aka Homez...LOL
Old 02-07-2001, 12:40 PM
CF Member

*FreestyleGurl*
ok ....well i dont watch that show.....but hey i guess..... good luck on ur mixing....
Old 02-08-2001, 10:54 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

nice......

nice enthusiasm... forget you then... i am seriously making a phat remix of a recent childrens song and i think it will hit off nicely~ look at the rugrats remix... whatever~ if you seriously want to get "discovered"... then why the attitude? Any females want to get discovered..? Email me..

[email protected]
aka Brett
aka Portuguese Perfection
Old 02-09-2001, 12:39 PM
CF Member

*FreestyleGurl*
what r u talking about? i didnt have an attitude. You just took it as i had one. well laterz.