Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: Looking for a break

Old 02-25-2005, 09:39 PM
New To CF

xtasy is on a distinguished road
Cool Looking for a break

I've been singing since I could talk. As a teenager I thought I met some good connections, but it turned out they just wanted a cheap wedding singer( long story ).
To cut it short, I'm 28 now and I tring to got into the industry(strictly freestyle music). I just need to know how. If you can help, [email protected]. Thanx.

Old 02-27-2005, 02:50 PM
Recording / Performing Artist * VIP Member

damianwild is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtasy
I've been singing since I could talk. As a teenager I thought I met some good connections, but it turned out they just wanted a cheap wedding singer( long story ).
To cut it short, I'm 28 now and I tring to got into the industry(strictly freestyle music). I just need to know how. If you can help, [email protected]. Thanx.
there are a lot of great talented producers here on CF - it might help to post a link where people can listen to samples of your vocals and hear what you sound like...