Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > Freestyle Plugs & Promotions

Notices

Freestyle Plugs & Promotions Get the latest Info, Promos and News from Freestyle Insiders. Please consider supporting ClubFreestyle. If you have a web site, Link to us! If you have an audience Let them know about CF!


Freestyle Forum: lets keep this forum about the artists and music
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Edalgiere's Avatar
Edalgiere Edalgiere is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: any place where love is
Posts: 7,964
Edalgiere is on a distinguished road
lets keep this forum about the artists and music

this forum is supposed to be for the artists and producers to promo their Music and nothing else lets keep it that way
Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 02-03-2004, 01:47 PM
Edalgiere's Avatar
Edalgiere Edalgiere is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: any place where love is
Posts: 7,964
Edalgiere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edalgiere
this forum is supposed to be for the artists and producers to promo their Music and nothing else lets keep it that way
:dj :band
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2004, 11:14 AM
Edalgiere's Avatar
Edalgiere Edalgiere is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: any place where love is
Posts: 7,964
Edalgiere is on a distinguished road
it would be nice if you can provide a link to clubfreestyle on your website
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2004, 05:33 PM
aim4night's Avatar
aim4night aim4night is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: jersey
Age: 49
Posts: 6,453
aim4night is on a distinguished road
ed, i thought it was for anyone promoting a freestyle website. thats what the forum title intro says. am i wrong??
__________________
Aim4Night

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ~~ METAMORPHIS
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2004, 05:41 PM
Edalgiere's Avatar
Edalgiere Edalgiere is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: any place where love is
Posts: 7,964
Edalgiere is on a distinguished road
the forum is freetyle plug and promotions now
the way i see it it is more then just the websites
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2004, 02:43 PM
LouieC LouieC is offline
CF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 139
LouieC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edalgiere
it would be nice if you can provide a link to clubfreestyle on your website
I was under the implication that when a bulletin board specifically one that states "PLUGS & PROMOTION" is stricly for the idea of plugging and promoting what ever it is you want to promote. I believe I posted an update of my site about 2 years ago in the Freestyle Talk section and JACK G. indicated to me that the place for that was in this section, Plug & Promotion. Jack, correct me if I am wrong Also, if you would go into my links section of my site, I believe I have a link to Clubfreestyle and have had that since the year 2000, 4 years now. If websites are not to promote here, just let me know.....but anyway, thanks for the support

Peace
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2004, 07:55 PM
JackG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Ed, I think this section is a good one for other freestyle site to be able to
reach out users. LouieC of Freestylemania.com is correct But it is up to Ed.
Ed, do you think you can allow it here?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2004, 09:17 PM
Edalgiere's Avatar
Edalgiere Edalgiere is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: any place where love is
Posts: 7,964
Edalgiere is on a distinguished road
as long as they put a link to CF no problem i want unity in the freestyle community of all the sites out there
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-11-2004, 11:27 PM
JackG
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
That would be the idea situation - absolutly. Just politely ask them if they can link up to us.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-12-2004, 05:39 PM
LouieC LouieC is offline
CF Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 139
LouieC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edalgiere
as long as they put a link to CF no problem i want unity in the freestyle community of all the sites out there
I am all about uniting the sites!! I go to this site from time to time and a numerous others to share whatever information I have as I would hope all other sites can do with mine. Lets face it, the reason why we do our sites, atleast in my situation, is because freestyle means something to us and has been a part of us for the past 15 years plus. I do not have CF blasting all over my site but do have a link in my links section and hope that it will suffice for the purpose of this forum. I post to share, bottom line.....so I hope we can continue to share......by the way...Sup, Jack :yeey

Louie
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Edalgiere's Avatar
Edalgiere Edalgiere is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: any place where love is
Posts: 7,964
Edalgiere is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LouieC
I am all about uniting the sites!! I go to this site from time to time and a numerous others to share whatever information I have as I would hope all other sites can do with mine. Lets face it, the reason why we do our sites, atleast in my situation, is because freestyle means something to us and has been a part of us for the past 15 years plus. I do not have CF blasting all over my site but do have a link in my links section and hope that it will suffice for the purpose of this forum. I post to share, bottom line.....so I hope we can continue to share......by the way...Sup, Jack :yeey

Louie

that is all that CF wants JackG has no problem with sites and artists
promoting there sites just show some love to CF
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-19-2004, 11:43 PM
Angela B Angela B is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 59
Posts: 27
Angela B is on a distinguished road
I have Sal B Worldwide linked, so I want to link Clube Freestayle directly as well.....
to out music website / business....we connect, promote artists and collaborate with other artists....

If someone could let me know the specs for linking....that would be great....or I can call Sal. Like I said.....Sal B Worldwide is linked and has been for awhile....

I like it here...and enjoy the forum.....

Thanks!
Angela

www.unitedsoulsmusic.com
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Angela B Angela B is offline
New To CF
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Age: 59
Posts: 27
Angela B is on a distinguished road
:band
I love this smilie!!!!

And I like this forum...very cool that artists, producers and musid folks can hang out here!

Edalgiere....hope you enjoy our forum too! Thanks for joining! Hope more folks do as well....after all music embraces all of us!!

Rock on!
Angela
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Angelino's Avatar
Angelino Angelino is offline
Recording / Performing Artist * VIP Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Chicago IL, San Antonio, Tx
Posts: 2,739
Angelino is on a distinguished road
Talking Angelino

Hey whats up everyone. Im a Freestyle artist and have a few songs out there.
I need to get my stuff played but dont know who to contact. I mean in different cities. I have also been featured in Mix CD such as My Sweet Rose 3&4, Art of Freestyle, Meant To Be, Freestyle Fantasy1&2.

Here are some songs of mine:

Come Back To Me
Trying Hard Not To Cry
In Your Arms
Why Can't You Love Me
Runaway Love
Open Your Heart
Broken Promises
Give Me
Abre Tu Corazon
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-12-2004, 09:26 PM
tanktruck's Avatar
tanktruck tanktruck is offline
CF Senior Freestyler
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: San Antonio *~*~The COVER GIRLS are Evelyn, Loraine & Sabrina ~*~*
Age: 46
Posts: 5,317
tanktruck is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by miguelm
Hey whats up everyone. Im a Freestyle artist and have a few songs out there.
I need to get my stuff played but dont know who to contact. I mean in different cities. I have also been featured in Mix CD such as My Sweet Rose 3&4, Art of Freestyle, Meant To Be, Freestyle Fantasy1&2.

Here are some songs of mine:

Come Back To Me
Trying Hard Not To Cry
In Your Arms
Why Can't You Love Me
Runaway Love
Open Your Heart
Broken Promises
Give Me
Abre Tu Corazon
You can always contact our good friends at FreestyleFile. They have an interactive show alwasy showcasing new talent and songs. You can also post some of your songs in our VIP sections. That's right CF's very own Freestyle Vault. You'll have alot of people listening to them also.
__________________
www.covergirlsmusic.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
artists, forum, music

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.