Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE SINGLE????

Old 01-21-2001, 07:26 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

randygalaxy is an unknown quantity at this point
Kasi Nitika ! hi how are you ?? write me an email if you want at randygalaxy@yahoo.com , i have this glass slipper that im just tossing up and down, is it yours ??

Old 01-21-2001, 10:09 PM
CF Member

XPiMpiToX
Cool I'm Single

Hey freestylers,
I'm single! only had one girlfriend and it only lasted for like 3 weeks...this was like 8 months ago. as of right now...i dunno things r changin..one girl likes me but i dont feel the same...gotta let her down easy pero no se como! i never get girls likin me...and i got a girl i am crazy over and she likes me! but...damn always a but for me...situation makes it crazy...now im all sad...tyme 2 hear the heartbreak freestyle that gets me thru it gotta go yo
Old 01-22-2001, 05:05 AM

Nyasia is on a distinguished road
my opinion

I say love is a double edge sword. and it doesn't matter if your female or male. If you show them too much love they stomp on your heart, if you show them too little they look for love somewhere else. So what do you do? enjoy the moment when you do have it, because whether it is reciprocated or not love is always a beautiful thing

but then again that's just my opinion.

Nyasia
Old 01-22-2001, 08:56 AM
CF Freestyler

James Anthony is an unknown quantity at this point
You hit the nail on the head there Nyasia, and by experience I can tell you you're so 100% absolutely right about that
Old 01-22-2001, 11:43 AM
CF Freestyler

FrigginAnT
Re: hmmmmMMM :O(

Quote:
Originally posted by Mandy
Hey...SiNgLe oVeR HeRe...single because i choose to be lol Id rather be with someone special, but Ive settled for less before and got my heart broken :O(! I dont want to get hurt again, so even if it takes awhile....like my poem I posted...Ill wait for that one TRUE LOVE that I can give my heart to and Love AlwayzZ. The problem I came across is that most guys have had their hearts broken or have "cold hearts" and seem to not even know what love is or know how to love even if they could. I want a guy who is ready for love...and is honest, loving, funny, committed to our love, and has goals in life...and loves freestyle lol. Where are those guys out there...i ask myself...To the guys NOT all girls are "crazy"...if you hurt them or use them or find a wacky one, they will be. Plus if you rush into a relationship....then you wont know how the person really is til its too late. If youre friends first...then their true self will be revealed, before you get too emotionally involved.so my advice is LOVE TAKES TIME...but also "love cant wait for too long..." so you have to find that happy medium. Love is worth all the time, work, pain, and effort...if it works out lol SoooO be careful who you give your heart to...make sure theyre giving their heart too. "two hearts beating as one...we can do nuthin wrong.." Best of luck to all you single peeps. and LMAO @ freestygal....i hear ya...no more morons lol

hmmmmmm mandy? how old are ya?????
Old 01-22-2001, 01:45 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Freestygal is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Mandy...u like what I wrote, huh?..lol And meanwhile all I can think about is my friend in Mexico..lol
Old 01-23-2001, 05:10 AM
CF Member

Mandy
Wink

Hiya Randi :O)!!! lmao...yeah i liked what u said...but maybe theres hope lol Im at school now, workin. I must say im enjoyin the view ;O) And dont worry your mexico man, im sure is thinkin of you. Anyways Im gonna get back to work. Take care girl :O)
Old 01-23-2001, 08:47 AM
MontageMusicEnt

Smile

Hey Sometimes I am single by choice because I know what I want and I am willing to share that I want a woman who is my equal if not she has to be my compliment. I also want a woman who knows what she wants (Me ...lol) I must not be the only in the relationship that has goals and dreams. Sometimes I am envious of my friends that are married or seeing eachother but sometimes I'm not when problems arise. I think it is also a fact that there is someone for everyone. AM I making sense ??
Old 01-23-2001, 12:24 PM
CF Freestyler

Jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

EXTREMELY SINGLE. My friends say I'm too picky. Maybe I should post my pic now in Randy's topic, seeing as this forum is looking like personal ads. LOL!

Hey Montage ENT, are you from the Freestyle group Montage?

Jason
Old 01-23-2001, 01:54 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

it is a personals now jason havent you noticed ?? lol , hehe
Old 01-23-2001, 05:34 PM
CF Freestyler

Jason has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Hey, at least you're an opportunist. Especially, since you are like, single to the sixteenth power! Does that make you a playa? J/K.....

(Still stuck at frickin' work! Bleahhh.)
Old 01-24-2001, 04:19 AM
MontageMusicEnt

Exclamation Not from group Montage

Nope I'm not from the group Montage. I am a manager and booking Agent for Clear Touch, Marilyn Sanchez and Artie Rodriguez
Old 01-24-2001, 11:46 AM
CF Member

Kasi-Nitika
Hey Randygalaxy,
I just sent you an e-mail. I hope I get a reply and that you like the card.
xoxoxxooo,
Kasi Nitika
Old 01-25-2001, 03:23 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Paterson, NJ A reject city with good New York supported music!!
Orgntr1 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, you guys out there if you dont give girls such a priviledge then she can be yours. you people talkin like girls are a big thing and theyre so hard to get. girls are only hard to get when you talk like that....that makes em feel more vulnerable over us. i hate that!!! thats why i think that they all suck.
Old 01-29-2001, 05:48 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

4eVerFreeStyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Single!!!

Single... and I agree with you FreeStygal... If I date another nutcase, I might have to become a Nun. nnaaaaa I can't become a Nun, I love men too much. (My two boys, that is)

Do nuns listen to FreeStyle music? lol

[Edited by 4eVerFreeStyle on 01-29-2001 at 10:54 PM]
Old 01-31-2001, 05:36 PM
CF Freestyler

monarico4
Talking sinGle

siNgle aNd haPPy=)

~lOOk at mE sHiNinG liKe a sTaR,mE wiTh aLL mY mOneY & mY fAnCy cAr~

~tHe diffeRenCe betWeen meN & bOys is tHe pRiCe of tHeiR tOys..neitHer cAn aFForD me~

monarico4@aol.com
http://hometown.aol.com/monarico4/
Old 01-31-2001, 07:47 PM
CF Member

Location: New Yawk, New Yawk (we're not so nice, they named us twice because they couldn't use profanity)
Tenant_Upstairs
Wink

Finally......single. After 7 years of hard work and dedication. Single. No pat on the shoulder, you did a great job --- no plant --- no bonus --- no winning ticket --- no trip to Hawaii --- no promotion. Single. Ah well. You win some, you loose some. N-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-X-T-T-T!!!!
Old 02-01-2001, 03:45 AM
New To CF

MZ LICKABLE
Wink SUP SWEETIE

SUP WELL IM NEW ON HERE SO I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY. BUT I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT IM SINGLE AND U TELL ME WAS SUP WITH UP. WELL IM OUT SWEETIE TAKE CARE.
Old 02-01-2001, 02:04 PM
Honorary CF Member

Sexyangel329 is on a distinguished road
Smile

I AM SINGLE AND LOVING IT.

http://www.myspace.com/sexyangel329
Old 02-01-2001, 03:04 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

MZ lickable, interesting name you got there, lol, so howz everyones single life ?? Mines is great, but the right one hasnt fallen in front of me yet, if you see me stop posting girls pics, then you know why, lol , take care, randy
Old 02-02-2001, 01:42 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

FREESTYLE LOVER is an unknown quantity at this point
BEING SINGLE HAS BEEN THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME!!! I GO OUT AND BUG OUT AND I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR, WHERE WERE YOU?? WHO YOU WERE WITH?? WHY DID YOU GET HOME SO LATE?? WHO HOOKED UP?? LOL RIGHT NOW I'M JUST DOING MY THANG!! CHILLIANDO!!
Old 02-02-2001, 05:33 PM
CF Freestyler

lex is an unknown quantity at this point
being single iz tha shit....no bullsh*t to worry about, and you can mess around all u want LOL....

"don't need to be tied down, to make me satsified, i'm better off alone"
Old 02-02-2001, 09:57 PM
CF Member

Tania1380
Unhappy Let me tell you........

S-I-N-G-L-E.

I'm recently single. Finally. I had a rough 3yrs. My ex played me 3 times. The first time i caught him with my own eyes at a park 2 blocks away from my house. And guess what? My sister was in on it. She tried to hook my man with her friend. B*tch was ugly as hell. Then I was stupid to take him back a week later.

2nd time he was messin' with some girl at the same time we were together. His Boy hooked him up. And i thought his boy was cool. Can't even trust him anymore. But.....since that was my first love, i made him choose and took him back. I don't know why?

3rd time, I was looking through his room 1 day and found 2 letters from some girl he worked with and the letter was saying that she can't wait to see him to give him another kiss at the storage(he was working at Sears at the time) and STUPID me......I took him back because i didn't want to let my first love go.

THEN......it hit me. I was too good for him and i shouldn't play myself like that. No-one should disrespect anyone's feelings especially the way he did to me. I was tired of trying to work things out but he wasn't doing his part. I finally got fed up and left him.......still he was telling me he'll change. I don't believe him anymore.

He writes to me from the Army saying that he Loves me but if he did......he wouldn't be looking for love in other peoples mouths, right. I wasted 3 years with someone who wouldn't grow up and i'm the one whose paying for it. PAIN.

I don't trust anyone right now. I don't think i'll be able to but i'm trying to recover and build myself up. I'm working on myself mentally and physically and hopefully in about a couple of years............maybe someone will pass by. I don't know.

So...........I'm single, finally.
Old 02-02-2001, 10:13 PM
CF Member

Location: New Yawk, New Yawk (we're not so nice, they named us twice because they couldn't use profanity)
Tenant_Upstairs
Unhappy single

Tania....i hear you guuuurrrrlll. My ex-man didn't do any of those things....but an attempt was being made. That is what I got after 7 years. So dont worry....you'll move on and be happy...you'll get a reeeeeeeeeeal man. Your way to good for him.
E-mail: TenantUpstairs@aol.com
Old 02-03-2001, 12:31 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Desejo is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy single and i hate...

...every second of it... i mean its kewl cuz i can keep my heaad in my wurk and saving $$$ and ya know when u got a female, the $$$ goes...quick. but yeah, i mean i have been seriously single since June, dating here and there... thought i had a winner recently but nah... they play games... you think u got exactly what you want because they tell you all this fab stuff about themselves and then you realize they said it just to get into the sack... for some guyz that might be what they're looking for... but if your a die-hard romantic... it freagin sux... i wanna one day meeta girl that tells me HONESTLY what they are like and it actually be what I am looking for... THEN I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MO FO IN THE WURLD... LaterZ

DJ Desejo
aka Brett
aka Portuguese Women Hater...LOL j/k