Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: HOW MANY PEOPLE HERE SINGLE????

Old 02-03-2001, 12:46 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Delicious,D
I'm Single, and in look of a Nice female!!!

Any ladies from the Bay Area, D has no girl, and wants one!!!!!!!!

Old 02-04-2001, 12:53 AM
CF Member

Tania1380
Exclamation

Tenant_Upstairs-----------Girl, you're right. I am too good 4 him. Everyone at home tells me the same thing. So what!I'll be single 4 V-Day. As long as i'm not stressin him thinking if he's with some other girl on that day, right!

DJ Desejo-----All girls are not like that. You may get that a lot like I get "Some guys are not like that........blah!"
WHatEVer! And the money thing????!!!!, I don't get with a guy who has fat pockets. I like it when a guy gives me a gift HE made. For example, lets take V-Day. I would like it if a guy actually made a card 4 me with some type of poem or inspirational talk written inside with drawings he did himself. He don't have to be an artist or anything but at least i know its from the heart. Also, he then comes to the house w/ a picnic basket of some sort with food he made or bought that has meaning to it. you know what i'm saying?
Like when 1 time my ex(yup, the one i just left with)bought me a bag of Halloween pumkin shaped candy (the ones that taste like candy-corn), and a tape he bought me. Now, there were meanings behind them. The pumkins were for when he first say me in the park, he saw me eating the pumkins and the tape was the song he was listening to while he was checking me out that happened to be "Sending All My Love".
1yr and a half later we got together. That was the only sweet thing he ever did that i can remember and i'll never forget.

If you're 100% real with someone and you just do what you feel, you'll get noticed and people will remember who you are and what you did for them.
Old 02-06-2001, 05:47 AM
CF Member

Location: New Yawk, New Yawk (we're not so nice, they named us twice because they couldn't use profanity)
Tenant_Upstairs
Red face men

And Tania....if he is with someone else...remember. He is her PROBLEM now. Every dog has his day. If the dude was alright and didnt have such issues....you wouldnt be single. You know what your worth...dont settle for less. Got to show em your not afraid to be alone. Single for now....but not forever. The right one always comes when your not expecting him too...and he's usually not what you picked for yourself....and he'll be 10x the man the otherone wasnt. Power to the women on V-day.
E-mail: TenantUpstairs@aol.com
Old 02-06-2001, 06:12 AM
CF Freestyler

FrigginAnT
being single can be cool...but it does kinda suck...bah who knows!
Old 02-06-2001, 08:00 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Sassy4297
Thumbs down

Im single, still waiting for my prince charming to come
Old 02-08-2001, 10:53 PM
CF Member

Tania1380
Smile Tenant_Upstairs

Tenant_Upstairs, you're more like my next door neighbor.
LOL but its true. You have to show them you're not afraid to be alone. So far so good. Even though i'm hurt, as long as i show him that i'm not. I don't care any more about him. If he were to tell me he changed and shit....i honestly wouldn't take him. The reason why i am hurt is that he took me as a fool. But..so what! I just learned new things from him.
Single for now.....but not forever- just like you said it!
Power to You to on V-Day!

Tania
Old 02-09-2001, 06:38 AM
CF Member

PersianFrstyler
Talking Single

Ya, I'm single too, and I agree guys, it sucks and its been way too long for me. Wow, its been almost two years, ever since the day I set foot in the damn city (Ottawa) my social life came to a dead stop. But its also cuz I guess I'm too busy (damn University) and havn't really been looking or giving anyone a chance........that's it right guys.......common some one reassure me.......lol
Old 02-09-2001, 12:39 PM
CF Member

Tone-e
Wink Hate to make u guys feel bad..

Im 15 and i got a girlfriend, lol... i bet i have gone farther with a girl that most of u guys.. hehehehe....
Old 02-10-2001, 09:12 AM
Freestychica

Sorry...

OMG!! Tania.. its me Tania..hehe! Girl I feel you.. I been through hell and back. I know how you are feeling.. but time does heal wounds. And now I look back and laugh, I tell myself I was to good for them.. if anyone knows about getting PLAYED its me. I too am having a very hard time trusting men. I know not all guys are like that. Just know girl you gotta give in sometime and give em the benefit of the doubt.. or you may end up hurting that one person that truly is being true to you. Anyhow Tania( and all other ladies who have heartbroken) .. hang in there girls.. I am.
Just remember "He who laughs last laughs better" **HUGZ**

DED:"Who has the last laugh now" By~ Bloodstone
Goes out to all you guys who broke my heart!!
Oh and by the way I am single.. but my heart belongs to someone Freestychica
Old 02-13-2001, 06:53 AM
MontageMusicEnt

Exclamation

I'm single and most of the time I like it becuz I am happier alone for the most part it just Valentine day and some the other holidays make it difficult to be single at times.
Old 02-14-2001, 02:27 PM
CF Freestyler

FreestyleJen_86 is an unknown quantity at this point
single.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:53 PM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLEZROCK
YEAH IM SINGLE.....I LOVE MY FREEDOM...BUT RATHER BE INVOLVED. IT GETS BORING AFTER AWHILE.
Im single also and Im glad I am!!!

The world has gotton so me$$ed up,I dont wanna be involved with any of the robotic sheeple of today!!

[Edited by Dude111 on 04-12-2016 at 10:58 PM]
Old 04-15-2016, 01:53 PM
New To CF

Felix.The.Cat
Going to be single in the very near future....after 20 years with my first true love. Boy does that suck!!!!
Old 04-16-2016, 12:30 PM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Im so sorry

At least you had 20 good years right?