Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR

Notices

NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR Trial Run Forum - Totally Open ALL OUT No Holding Back - NO MODERATORS! SAY WHAT YOU WANT, DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Freestyle Forum: Am I wrong here...?

Old 07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
CF Member

freestylenews is on a distinguished road
Am I wrong here...?

Earlier this week i accompanied a female freestyle artist (yes I have written about her here before) to the Water taxi Beach at the seaport. And by that I mean paid as usual. We are there I am trying to have a good time while she networks. She runs into one of the "producers" from the old record label for Clave rocks and he is as usual drunk tries to feel up on her and I send him off. She actually wants to speak to this lowlife and is rude to me. People of course saw this and I asked her why she did not post an apology to me on facebook like she did to George bandy (who actually abandoned her at Gleason's wiith no ride home) You can see it on her facebook page. The only reason i wanted the record label guy to get lost was because she always has said that clave rocks was paid for by the labels managers drug sales. It may be true or not but would you want your friend around those sort of people???

Here are some of the best weight loss options you can buy... CLICK HERE!
Old 07-04-2010, 12:06 AM
CF Member

freestylenews is on a distinguished road
And to top it all off now she is posting my name on the internet trying to start problems and making threats by phone. LOL I try to help one person and...
Old 07-09-2010, 01:29 AM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
She sounds like a bitch!!!!!!

Tell her to stop OR YOU WILL DO THE SAME!!!!!