Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR

Notices

NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR Trial Run Forum - Totally Open ALL OUT No Holding Back - NO MODERATORS! SAY WHAT YOU WANT, DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Freestyle Forum: Un****inbelievable !!!!

Old 09-01-2005, 07:32 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

HennyLuv159 is on a distinguished road
Un****inbelievable !!!!

This is bullshit, I can't ****in believe this shit, in one ****in' day gas has gone up 50 cents a gallon. WTF are we supposed to walk to work n' shit, soon everything else will go up cuz it takes gas to deliver, process, etc. If you're gonna travel expect to pay more, food expect to pay more, but dont expect to make more $$$. I understand what we bring in or process as of now to go up in price, but Heeeello the petroleum they've had, & been bought @ a lower price went up as well.... They're ****in us, & are going to continue to do it even harder. Analists are saying 4 dollars next week, this is a ****in' joke ! I'd hate to see the look on Hummer owners faces gettin' their 7 miles per gallon....Time for a hybrid !!!!!! I just hope this shit does'nt prolong & affect the heating prices for homes this winter, that'll be lovely huh !!!!!!!!!!!!

http://members.migente.com/HennyLuv/

Here are some of the best weight loss options you can buy... CLICK HERE!