Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR

Notices

NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR Trial Run Forum - Totally Open ALL OUT No Holding Back - NO MODERATORS! SAY WHAT YOU WANT, DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Freestyle Forum: I Hate The !!!!

Old 05-11-2005, 10:24 PM
CF Freestyler

bullboykennels is on a distinguished road
Angry I Hate The !!!!

I will touch on this subject for just a little bit since I'm sure someone else has probably already. and excuse me if I really sound ticked off about what I'm about to say I don't mean to offend those that truely support Freestyle Music.

I Hate The Fake AZZ Muther FUQR's that claim to rep freestyle The Fake AZZ Muther FUQR's that claim to support Freestyle music in whole. I especially Hate The Fake AZZ Muther FUQR's that wanna boat ride the music the we love so much just so that they can be in the Muther FUQ-N in crowd. What really ticks me off the most is when thier are people out here whom are trying to make a difference in the world by spreading the word of Freestyle Music just to help those out that are alwayz Bitc =hn about how no one is doing anything to help out The Genre it's self,. how there is no new music out there,. how every thing they hear is old or just plain old sucks. Well let me tell those Azz FUQ-R's something thier are people out here every FUQ-N day spreading the word and doing what they can as a person to help along freestyle. Maybe you can't go out a buy every CD that comes out Lord knows that I don't,.. Hell I'm not rich to do so,.. but I do Play my part in supporting the music & Artists that bring us this great music that to this day we call FREESTYLE. So for all you Fake Azz WannaBe Freestyle Fan's out there Kiss My FUQ'N AZZ ,.. and don't ever ask someone to do something for you when you don't FUQ'N know how to Appreciate it..... If you wanna stab me in the back then so be it. But I'll do it to your MuthR FUQ'N face so you know who did.

Ain't no shame Here,.. Freestyle will always be and remain NUMBER 1 to me. Even if you's don't FUQ-N like it. Stop Posting bull-Zhit when you know FUQ-N well it's a Freestyle Site.

That's my 2 Cent's wrapped in a nut shell,..

I do apoligize for those that this is not intended to but I really did need to get that off my chest,.. Normally I'm a very calm person & can deal with a lot,.. but sometimes you just have to nip it in the bud.

Here are some of the best weight loss options you can buy... CLICK HERE!
Old 05-11-2005, 10:53 PM
Honorary CF Member

Krystal will become famous soon enough
Preach mah brotha! :yeey

I'm not crazy...I'm just a little unwell! :stoned -MB20
Old 05-11-2005, 11:22 PM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
and there you go
Old 05-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Honorary CF Member

Enigma will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullboykennels
Stop Posting bull-Zhit when you know FUQ-N well it's a Freestyle Site.
Dayum I so agree!
Old 05-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Honorary CF Member

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
Uh-oh! :rolleyes
Old 05-12-2005, 02:30 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

NVDisMa729 is on a distinguished road
let it ALL fukin out

Old 06-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Recording / Performing Artist * VIP Member

Caleb-B is on a distinguished road
LOL DAYUM!! well said..Its like half the peeps that are on Freestyle forums....They not addicted to freestyle music..they addicted to freestyle forums!! Always moaning and Bitching but if you ask them to call they local station and make a request...they get ghost! ask them to peep out a clip...No reply. Check out a new web site..OPEN UR FUKIN MIND!!!! LOL....Yall Fake azz Hoes aint Helpin Freestyle at all..in fact Ur Killin It!!! Either roll up your sleeves and help us stop the flood.....or go jump in the flood you Fukikn Haterz!! Real Talk , Cali Talk , Got Beef?? Log On to eat a dik .com , step it up you haterz...yall lackin on yall mackin and gettin bitter at a player.