Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR

Notices

NO HOLDING BACK FREESTYLE- ALL OUT WAR Trial Run Forum - Totally Open ALL OUT No Holding Back - NO MODERATORS! SAY WHAT YOU WANT, DO WHAT YOU WANT!!

Freestyle Forum: Licking Ass!

Old 08-12-2011, 01:36 PM
CF Member

Location: I WISH FREESTYLE WAS BIGGER HERE IN NORTH PHILLY BUT ITS NOT TO BAD
OdilioMunoz is on a distinguished road
Licking Ass!

Im not going to say any names,,, but this girl asked me if she could lick my asshole after being in a relationship with me for only a couple of weeks. I didn't want to embarriss her because she is so sweet and nice and fine as hell so I just told her very politely that thats something that would have to take a lil more time in a relationship before I would ever consider letting her do it. ( Not that I would,,, Not that I wouldn't)
Now, Im not ugly at all and I have a alright body but dammmmmm,,, lol,,, you want to lick my asshole,,, after only 2-3 weeks,,, Now im confused. I didn't know if she really loved me soooo much that she just had to ask to lick my asshole or if she really didn't love me, she just likes to lick guys assholes. Well, I felt some type of way later on that day because I started to think,,,, what the hell gave her that impression to want to lick my ass! I hope she doesn't think im gay, not that theres anything wrong with that. We only lasted about 4 months in a relationship and I never did let her lick my asshole. I don't know why cause Im a super freak in the bedroom but her face was so dammmm innocent looking,,, I couldn't let her do it. Not my dirty ass. lol. Its not really dirty,,, im just saying. Its funny cause I usto lick her ass all the time right after eating her pussy and not think twice about it. The shit that goes through my mind,,, ****ing pig!

Here are some of the best weight loss options you can buy... CLICK HERE!
Old 08-20-2011, 01:05 AM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
Why exactly didnt you want to let her do it??

Did you feel she was using you because you had only been with you a short time??

What part of your ass did she wanna lick?? (Licking the crack would produce an excellent feeling for you i reckon )
Old 08-20-2011, 06:49 AM
CF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Why exactly didnt you want to let her do it??

Did you feel she was using you because you had only been with you a short time??

What part of your ass did she wanna lick?? (Licking the crack would produce an excellent feeling for you i reckon )
I didnt want to let her do that to me cause thats something that I feel I only want to do if Im with the gril for a long time and I trust her. I think most women secretly want to lick their man's ass. They always start off sucking and licking your balls,,, then, opps,,, was that a slip of the tongue? OMG,,, def not a slip,,, shes trying to toss some salad!

She wanted to lick my asshole and she told me strait up that she wanted to do it. If Im ever with her in that way again, i'll probley just sit on her face, lol,,, sike nah.

Thanks for responding Dude111,,, I was begining to think this site was dead, lol.
Old 08-21-2011, 01:09 AM
CF Member

Yes it seems to be and its sad,it used to MUCH MORE ACTIVE!!

Ah well.........
Old 08-21-2011, 02:33 PM
CF Member

Did you check out the Freestyle videos I posted? Its in the social groups section under the Icon Love,,, I made the videos myself,,, I was looking for some good feedback but I don't think anyone is ever going to see them on this site,,, thats sad,,, im gonna have to look for another freestyle site or creat my own. Anyway, check them out and let me know what you think.
Old 08-26-2011, 07:41 PM
CF Member

I listenend to 1 alrwady and it sounds awesome!!!!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:39 PM
CF Member

Thankyou dude!
Old 10-26-2012, 03:28 PM
CF Freestyler

djlegendphilly
I think she is awesome.