Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > Freestyle Album Reviews and Artist Interviews

Notices

Freestyle Album Reviews and Artist Interviews Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle album reviews and artist interviews

Freestyle Forum: Classic freestyle review- Sweet Sensation

Old 01-01-2006, 05:07 PM
The Gay Lord of Freestyle

ChuckD will become famous soon enough
Classic freestyle review- Sweet Sensation

Take It While It's Hot

Review by Ron Wynn

Sweet Sensation made a quick impact in the late '80s with this album. They were a talented female trio and also looked great, which ensured a run of photo sessions and publicity generated around their appearance. But the cuts "Sincerely Yours", "Never Let You Go", and "Hooked On You" suggested that people listen to them as well.

Love Child

Review by Alex Henderson

Comparable to the Cover Girls and Expose, Sweet Sensation was one of the most popular female groups in Latin freestyle, a high-tech style of dance music/disco incorporating elements of Latin music (namely salsa and merengue) and hip-hop. Freestyle has seen its share of faceless assembly-line recordings, but at its best, it can be quite addictive. Sweet Sensation's three members don't have great voices by any means, but the CD does have its moments. "One Good Man" and a cover of the Supremes' "Love Child" show how catchy SS can be when they find the right groove.

Here are some of the best weight loss options you can buy... CLICK HERE!