Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > Member Photos!

Notices

Member Photos! Member photo's - Post your Photo's here! No Banners or Ads. ** ClubFreestyle.com reserves the right to use any image provided in this area -online & off for CF promtions. Before uploading, be sure you understand this statement.

Freestyle Forum: Dengel-wik-it Records-dj Merk 1

Old 08-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

dengel is an unknown quantity at this point
Dengel-wik-it Records-dj Merk 1

DIAMANTE SHOW 08/27/05 I HAD A BLASS
Hi everyone to give everyone an update im back in the studio and regardless of what people might think about the current status of freestyle, while im still breathing im going to put New Freestyle artist to work. So expect me and my main man DJ MERK and the whole entire WIK-IT RECORDS family to get naughty. I will be posting a new track just to give you guys a taste of what currently cooking. I want to give a big thanks to all the fans for all the beatiful emails supporting what i do, MUA big kisses to everyone. Please keep it coming [email protected] Here is the site were i will be posting my new Track Title: Your Love isn't real please let me know what you think. http://www.myspace.com/dengel big ups TO LEGIT, DJ PARADISE AND NYASIA

Old 08-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Honorary CF Member

Enigma will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Hey dengel glad you doing good bro! :cheers That is great news that you given us! :cool "Your Love Isn't Real" me likes! "Sail Away" sounds HOT! Keep doing what you doing and giving us fans new Freestyle music and hope to hear more from you and the crew.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:50 PM
CF Freestyler

PRicanPrince is on a distinguished road
Wsup Dengel keep up the good work..
Old 08-29-2005, 07:21 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

dengel is an unknown quantity at this point
dengel-WIK-IT RECORDS-DJ MERK 1

No question about it im going to bring new tunes for you guys to enjoy and my album should be pretty much completed with this song. I will be anouncing a release date some time later this year. I will have 250 advance copys for you guys and i will let the site know how you could obtain a copy.
I sat down in the studio and said to my self is time to get busy once again. Im looking for new artist to work with so if you guys think you got what it take email me and let me know whats good. Once again i want to tell all freestyle artists and record labels that are still staying true to freestyle music, that your not alone and we all must unite to make it happend like we did in 2003. Please show your support to everyone making this effort and lets bring it back. Peace and Love always dengel- [email protected]
Old 09-03-2005, 08:36 AM
CF Freestyler

SuzyD is on a distinguished road
thanks for all this info and hard work. nice site and music at your

myspace site.:dj