Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: dengel-WIK-IT RECORDS-DJ MERK 1

Old 08-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

dengel is an unknown quantity at this point
dengel-WIK-IT RECORDS-DJ MERK 1

Hi everyone to give everyone an update im back in the studio and regardless of what people might think about the current status of freestyle, while im still breathing im going to put New Freestyle artist to work. So expect me and my main man DJ MERK and the whole entire WIK-IT RECORDS family to get naughty. I will be posting a new track just to give you guys a taste of what currently cooking. I want to give a big thanks to all the fans for all the beatiful emails supporting what i do, MUA big kisses to everyone. Please keep it coming [email protected] Here is the site were i will be posting my new Track Title: Your Love isn't real please let me know what you think. http://www.myspace.com/dengel

Old 08-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

dengel is an unknown quantity at this point
dengel-WIK-IT RECORDS-DJ MERK 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengel
Hi everyone to give everyone an update im back in the studio and regardless of what people might think about the current status of freestyle, while im still breathing im going to put New Freestyle artist to work. So expect me and my main man DJ MERK and the whole entire WIK-IT RECORDS family to get naughty. I will be posting a new track just to give you guys a taste of what currently cooking. I want to give a big thanks to all the fans for all the beatiful emails supporting what i do, MUA big kisses to everyone. Please keep it coming [email protected] Here is the site were i will be posting my new Track Title: Your Love isn't real please let me know what you think. http://www.myspace.com/dengel
Peace and Love Always DENGEL