Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > CF Freestyle Community Voting

Notices

CF Freestyle Community Voting Talk about key issies of ClubFreestyle and help run the site! **CF Moderators are the Final Straw in any descision so VIP members please post up your votes, thoughts and ideas and hopefully they will pass through and become law!

Freestyle Forum: Junior VIP status
Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 11:40 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Crystal2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you hun!!! :lol

No one is answering me though..Im not ever sure THEY KNOW! lmao

Old 02-23-2004, 09:26 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Lamatrix is on a distinguished road
ok let me see if I can get this Vip for the juniors? whats the difference? Junior VIP or JUST VIP? There isn't a difference. As VIP You still get all the perks. Except you still have to get the password to go into the adult Forum which you won't get because you have to be 18. so why even have the word Junior? VIP IS VIP. Thats what Jack is saying. Ok going back to Matrix terms. lol!

The Matrix is the world that had been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.. :scatter

ONE OF THE COFOUNDERS OF LLI. [LAS LOCAS INC.] :uzi
GANGSTA MAMA IN DA HOUSE! WHAT!
Old 02-23-2004, 10:06 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Psycho is an unknown quantity at this point
I wasn't aware that there wasn't an age limit on VIP Status. In that case Matrix is right, there is no difference. But i'd like to hit on what LBB was mentioning. She took my simple idea and made it into an idea lookin' into. How many active members are there? Let's just say 30 or 40. When you come to think about it, each one of those members has something that they contribute. We all have are specialties, things that we are proficient at. Like when i was in school i knew my science left and right, give me some math and it would be like chinese to me. But not everyone in here is like me, maybe we have a math major amongst us, or an accountant etc. Why go to one tutour when you have around 30 to 40 people that are bound to help you out with something.

If there's a parent here that seems to have a problem explaining something to thier teen/child... Math, Science, Social Studies whatever.. here's the solution. Does this have anything to do with Freestyle, nope. But we have the "All out war Forum" on our side.Where you can say and ask whatever. The parents can use that forum to ask questions for thier child. If none of the VIP's know the answer off hand, than you have a good number of researchers that can find the answer.

30 - 40 heads are better than 1.

Sorry about the length of the post. Tryin' to get my point across, hope you guys get what i'm tryin' to say.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Honorary CF Member

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
Well yeah lamatrix, VIP is VIP. But one little forum in VIP perhaps titled "Juniors" would be perfect for them. Forget the junior VIP. I'm just trying to give my opinion.
Old 02-23-2004, 04:13 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

I guess I didnt really know what ya'll were getting at, and it really doesnt make a difference between Junior VIP and VIP. But the idea is developing into something else and its something you can get into!
Old 02-23-2004, 08:11 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Psycho is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal2001
I guess I didnt really know what ya'll were getting at, and it really doesnt make a difference between Junior VIP and VIP. But the idea is developing into something else and its something you can get into!
Such a bright young lady. You're totally right, it has developed past the Junior VIP thing.

I'm thinking like a thread that can help the teens/kids with their homework and certain school projects.

But don't get excited Crys, it doesn't mean that we'll be doing your homework for you. lol
Old 02-24-2004, 05:34 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

BAH! I only have two classes. One is English, and the other is Math, then I have internship. English is great and I enjoy doing the homework because there is nothing I love more than being able to write. Math is another story.

I love algebra, but my teacher is a BIOTCH! I can not communicate with her when I have a problem, so I always either turn to another teacher, or I dont do the work! I got into an argument with the teacher earlier today! If she does not like me, too damn bad! I have done nothing to you to treat me like Im some fuking kid in the class who doesnt want to do my work. Im a student who refuses to get anything below a B+. Treat me with some kind of fuken respect... BAH!
Old 02-24-2004, 05:35 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Oh yeah..so what were we talking about? :lol
Old 02-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Honorary CF Member

LaBettyBoop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal2001
BAH! I only have two classes. One is English, and the other is Math, then I have internship. English is great and I enjoy doing the homework because there is nothing I love more than being able to write. Math is another story.

I love algebra, but my teacher is a BIOTCH! I can not communicate with her when I have a problem, so I always either turn to another teacher, or I dont do the work! I got into an argument with the teacher earlier today! If she does not like me, too damn bad! I have done nothing to you to treat me like Im some fuking kid in the class who doesnt want to do my work. Im a student who refuses to get anything below a B+. Treat me with some kind of fuken respect... BAH!
Girl, I feel you. Math is a like the Japanese language to my daughter whose going to be 15 yrs old in April. But let me ask you something, if you don't do the work at all what makes you think that you're going to stay above a B+? You have to do the classwork and homework in order to maintain that kind of grade, which is all part of your average too.

Now another thing, this topic is excellent for the new forum that you can say anything, don't hold back. :blah