Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > Canadian Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

Canadian Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in Canada

Freestyle Forum: ~s~p~e~e~d~o~r~a~m~a~

Old 01-21-2002, 06:15 PM
Honorary CF Member

1sxychica is on a distinguished road
Talking ~s~p~e~e~d~o~r~a~m~a~

YEAH! U know this one was coming!

Who's goin'?

Anyone's car will be displayed?

COMMENTS?

Share ALL!

~1sxycarfreakgirl~

Old 01-21-2002, 06:18 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Eluder
Not going this year, it was dry last year... waste of time for the most part. It was mainly rice boys showing off their junk. There were some nice cars that actually had balls, but for the most part, it bit the big one.
Old 01-21-2002, 06:32 PM
Honorary CF Member

ooooh i see... well I'm going cos I gotta help this guy who's making stickers for the cars. (streamlinegraphics.ca) he makes good stickers, made lots for me and my friends... so i gotta help his out to distribute his cards... and also Mark from Pirana will be there, so it'll be fun
Old 01-21-2002, 07:37 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Eluder
Well, if you're there, maybe I'll go... I wonder if my buddy will have his booth in the show again, maybe this year he'll have his Supra in the show, but I doubt he'd wanna take it outta storage in this crusty weather.
Old 01-21-2002, 11:34 PM
CF Freestyler

SPYBOY is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmmm, fast cars!
Lots of ladies!

You'd think I'd be a fool NOT 2 go!
Old 01-22-2002, 03:08 PM
Honorary CF Member

Smile

heh... ALRITE! Spyboy is IN! damn rite hun.. lotsa girls and fast cars, lol... but who cares about other girls, I'll be there shining, putting others in the shadows, lmfao!

Eluder hun, u should go! it's fun! just see what's out there, if u havea car u can get some cheap prices on toys for cars. I know PIRANA has a sale there I might be getting the rims then... but we'll seee...

u all should come!
Old 01-23-2002, 10:49 PM
CF Freestyler

Ok sxy! I might roll on by and give ya a

Question: Do you give out autographs?????? hahahahahaha
Old 01-24-2002, 05:01 PM
Honorary CF Member

hahaha SPY BOY! yes yes.... i sign all body parts hahaha... but no... I will go Saturday, and MAYBE i'll spot u there... hehehe *wishful thinking*
Old 01-27-2002, 09:55 AM
Honorary CF Member

SO I went last night ( Saturday) to the show. And guys, this one is the best one yet.
There were way more imports this year than the last. Though I must admit some American cars looked HELLA sweet. Like the two Cavaliers... damn, I was like DROOLING over those two cars. They had a sweet custom made interior, both have somewhat similar paint job (this faded color that turns different colors at different angles). The egines fully done up, supercharged, Turbo... Then there was this Yellow Sunfire,... and mama mia it looked yummy. There were 6000HP cars there... just a big ass craze.

I partly went there to get ideas for my cute little CRX, and there were TWO CRXs of my year... other two were a bit older. But this particular yellow stood out from almost the whole show. And if I hurry up, maybe you'll see MY crx there in about two years... when I get my engine and Turbo... but we'll wait and see

It was a shame there was only 1 bike, and not like a Ninja, but the kinda HELLS ANGELS drive, which was a pity, knowing that I'm a huge fan of motorcycles.

There were Corvettes. Damn those cars look SWEEEEEEEEEEET, same as Mustangs. The best Corvette was owned by a LADY, it was this hot red color.. very nice! And guys say girls can't handle the power, hahaha.

Can't say there were too many European cars... but even they weren't an eye catchers. I liked the Porsche, that's about it.

There were one or two Hondas with the windshiel sticker saying GIRLY GIRL'S RACING... but no matter how GIRLY I am I would NOT put that on my car... but I heard it's a club or something... still... name SUCKS!

What else... yea, there were HOOTERS and MOJO girls, and other Poster girls.... I swear, you guys are too much... guys actually LINED UP to take pictures with them, hahaha... sorry but it's kinda the pathetic part of the show. But it's cool... I guess if Ryan Philippe was there, I'd kill everyone in front of me so I'll be the first in line, lmao.... um, never mind.

And some prices were VERY LOW on items, such as skirt packages, rims, steering wheels, shift knobs, pedals, neon light kits etc...

SOOOOOOOOOOO? Now I wanna know... who the heck WENT? There were SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SEXY GUYS , whoa! Was anyone of them YOU?
Heh... I'm ok, RRReally... just like cars that's all....

Over all, I'd give this show a 7.5 out of 10.... just cos everyone was pushing! I'm freaken small... so I hated that part *mad* hehe.
Old 01-27-2002, 03:44 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Eluder
Hah... so was it a rice convention? Hehe... I tend not to like those Import shows cause for the most part it's ricers, ie: all show and no go. Now when you say 6000HP, uhm, you mean 600HP, right? cause I can't say I've ever heard of 6000HP cars before, unless they're running jet engines. No way in hell you're gonna push that much power out of any street based engine, no matter how much you mod it. 1000HP, sure, that's no biggie coming from a Supra or Skyline, but 6000! Anyway, the only car show I goto religiously is the CIAS. I've been going every year for like 6 years now, I think. I'll be there again this year for sure.
Old 01-27-2002, 05:01 PM
CF Freestyler

Can't wait till February, for the International show tooo Eluder.
I've been going religiously now for like 10 years!!!
Old 01-27-2002, 05:27 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Eluder
Damn, 10 years huh? Wow, I never got into cars till I was like 18, but I did start hitting the auto show a little earlier. Now, I'm what you'd call a car freak!
Old 01-28-2002, 03:05 PM
Honorary CF Member

no i mean 6000! there was this HUGE chevy, i believ some kinda camaro... but the drag racing one.... it does like 4 or 5 second in a quartermile... something as crazy as that.... i'm not lying !!! *cries*
Old 01-28-2002, 03:48 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Eluder
Damn!! I saw a sub 9sec Camaro in the summer, but damn 4 secs?