Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: Sal Collaziano

Old 01-04-2001, 11:28 AM
Administrator

Sal Collaziano is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Hi all. I've been a BIG fan of Freestyle ever since I heard a tape with Stevie B "In My Eyes" and &More "You'll Never Find Another Love". Before that, I was into very heavy metal (very heavy). Anyways, I kept my long hair and bought some Z-Cavaricci's, IOU cardigans, decks (keds) and gold chains. And it worked well for a long-haired Italian. Until the mid 90s when everything started becoming grungy. I always hated that - but not as much as I hated the R&B hip hop scene. Everything was about being a fake gangsta - and that ruined my favorite radio station, Hot 97! Well, I've collected cassette tapes for many years and have everything I've ever wanted on them. Recently, I've been putting together a collection on CD. It's very difficult to buy good CD compilations but I've been doing my best. Very hard to find good music..

Anyways, I was born on September 13th, 1971 - that makes me 29 right now.. I've been visiting clubfreestyle.com over the past few months but really had a problem with the message community! I suggested this one (vBulletin) and here it is! I honestly believe this will make this place RULE the Freestyle Internet. And I really DO hope this place takes off like the owners want it to because it really could single-handedly spark a flame so big, we hear our favorite music on the airwaves again. The artists are still there! Look who's here! Nyasia! And others, I know.. I just haven't seen them yet...

Okay, enough of this message. I know you don't wanna be here all day.. Long live Freestyle! Let's make this place happen!

Find us on Facebook!
A number of women agree that I'm handsome. Don't forget "zero" is a number.

Old 04-07-2001, 01:45 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

MakeYaDance is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow

2 months later you disappeared.
Old 04-07-2001, 01:49 PM
chyqo

where you been sal?
Old 11-17-2016, 07:21 AM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal Collaziano
I've been a BIG fan of Freestyle ever since I heard a tape with Stevie B "In My Eyes" and &More "You'll Never Find Another Love".
I like Stevie B also Sal.....

I have a question for you........ I havent heard the songs you listed by him but my favourite song by him has always been BECAUSE I LOVE YOU (1990) -- Is that considered FREESTYLE??

I have it on a 45 and it sounds beautiful (like it IS indeed analogue) -- Im not sure if it is but it sure does,do you know if it is buddy??

One side of the 45 has the whole song and the other has a radio edited version (Slightly shorter) I think my 45 is MONO.. It doesnt say STEREO and it sure sounds mono........ (I not sure on that)
Old 11-21-2016, 11:08 AM
Administrator

Hey, Donnie. Good to see you. I don't get here much anymore but every so often I drop by. The song you mentioned is NOT considered Freestyle. It was a pretty huge hit in it's day anyway. It still gets airplay in 2016...

Find us on Facebook!
Old 11-22-2016, 04:27 PM
CF Member

Ya I sure love that song alot

Yes the activity has died down to almost nothing here and on newyorkfreestyle....... Its really sad.......
Old 11-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Yeah, it's a cool song. And, yes - this place is slow....... So if NYF. I guess everyone is on Facebook now. But it's just not the same there...

Find us on Facebook!
Old 12-12-2016, 01:24 PM
CF Member

People dont realise how bad FB really is!!

I prefer sites like this