Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Ski Trip???

Old 02-25-2003, 12:12 PM
CF Member

youngblood
Ski Trip???

How was it?? I figured there would be a bunch of comments..

Old 02-25-2003, 01:24 PM
New To CF

Joanne is an unknown quantity at this point
It was off the hook!!! Lots of drinking, lots of dancing, Judy sang her butt off as well as George Lamond. I actually got to dance on stage with George, it was great. Got some great pics, will share them with everyone very soon!! Can't wait for the next one!
Old 02-25-2003, 04:01 PM
CF Freestyler

Sam K is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm glad to see that somebody else from CF went on the ski trip besides me. I was there too, working with DJ Serg's crew in the room on the 2nd which had the male revue on Friday night and in the main room on Saturday night. I only wish we got to play more freestyle but if it wasn't for the other ski trip which got combined with ours, we probably would have. I had fun but we shouldn't have been combined with the other ski trip which obviously didn't have any freestyle fans. I'm sure Joanne will agree with me on that one.

"Manners open doors that position, money and fame cannot."
"Live everyday as if it's your last because someday it will be."
"From what we get, we can make a living. From what we give, we can make a life."
Old 02-25-2003, 04:33 PM
New To CF

Joanne is an unknown quantity at this point
WELL THERE WAS A REASON WE GOT COMBINED, THE HOTEL MADE A MISTAKE WHEN BOOKING THE ROOMS. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE SMALL ROOM ON THE 2ND FL. WHERE THE MALE REVUE WAS TAKING PLACE. SAL WAS VERY UPSET HE TRIED BUT THE HOTEL SAID THAT THE ONLY WAY THE WOULD LET OUR GROUP STAY IN THE MAIN BALLROON WAS IF HE LET THE OTHERS JOIN THE PARTY. HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LET THEM IN BECAUSE OUR GROUP WOULD HAVE NEVER FIT IN THE SMALL ROOM. SO WE MADE THE BEST OF IT. I WAS A LITTLE UPSET THAT THEY DIDN'T PLAY ANY FREESTYLE BUT STILL I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME.
Old 02-26-2003, 01:34 PM
New To CF

SexyChic
it was hot! i loved it. I gotta go next year again. Off da hook!!! I especially loved the open bar. too bad it rained all weekend :-( oh well, i went there for the freestyle not the snow!