Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Community Lounge > General Discussion / Community Introductions

Notices

General Discussion / Community Introductions This is the community lounge. Discuss anything other than Freestyle dance music here. If you're new, please take a moment to introduce yourself.

Freestyle Forum: Is it Possible ?????????
View Poll Results: Would you quit partying to fall in love with the right person???
I would drop everything to fall in love. 4 21.05%
I would date the person for a while before I dropped everything. 10 52.63%
I would fall in Love but still continue partying 4 21.05%
I will never stop partying 1 5.26%
True Love does not Exist 0 0%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2001, 08:21 AM
CF Member

whocarez24
Question Is it Possible ?????????

Is it possible to fall in Love with someone you never met. What if you talked to this person everyday for over 2 months but never met them face to face. Is it possible to be in Love with this person?? Is it possible to not care what they look like??? We both know that we are not ugly and we are both in good shape, but in a way we both dont care either. We have so much in common, as far as family values and how we feel on the subject of love and settling down.

I never met her face to face but I get that roller coaster feeling when I talk or even think about her. I want to make her the happiest girl in the world.

So is it love or is it something else?? Is it not possible to love someone you never met?????????

Old 08-21-2001, 10:14 AM
CF Freestyler

SweetGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
ok..hmmm..how should I reply to this...being that love hasnt been good to me lately....

Well what you may be feeling is attraction...cuz to be honest..you never know how much or if you do love a person til you meet and live together....cuz ppl can seem to be something but end up being something else...get me?

But if you are feeling this individual that much..hey take the chance and see what comes out of it...dont let anything or anyone hold you back from that...if thats the person for you, well good for you and im happy for you, but if it isnt, just step aside and walk away from it...I guess you can say thats what im doing right now, walking away from what I had once...

But good luck to you...and hope it all turns out good...Just want the best for everyone on this board...take care

Hugglez,

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

"Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps."
Translation: In true love it is the soul that embraces the body.

Muahz Latin69Freestyle! ur my Freestyle Love!
Old 08-21-2001, 10:23 AM
CF Member

whocarez24
I know what you mean. I definately am gonna give it a try, I would never let life pass me by. I am a strong person to walk away from anything so if it doesnt work, it will bother me but I will be fine.

Thanks for your opinion.
Old 08-21-2001, 10:39 AM
CF Freestyler

anytime...

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

Old 08-21-2001, 11:32 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Fierce Freestyler
Good question,wanna hear something funny?

About a month ago my sister was in my house in a chatroom and she was talking to some guy from indiana (we are from ny mind you) and they chatted for a little while then she passed the phone number to him and they spoke on the phone right after.

From there on they spoke everyday,back and forth and they fell completely in love with eachother,and about a week after they spoke back and forth he sent her a amtrac ticket for her to go to indiana to visit him they never seen eachother only words were exchanged and when she went on this visit he proposed to her and she accepted he already had the rings by the time she got there,now i was like in total shock but does this answer your question?(And by the way yes,this is a true story!!!) Peace,Lisa

P.S.BE CAREFUL CUZ THERE ARE SOME SICKOS OUT THERE!!!!

I am something for your mind,your body, and your soul....I am life,love,and happiness............
Old 08-21-2001, 11:35 AM
CF Freestyler

wow...thats something...

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

Old 08-21-2001, 11:39 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Fierce Freestyler
Tell me about it i am still in shock,personally i think she is crazy she is back in ny but he willbe out here in oct. we will see if it lasts he seems cool but i advised her to take it slow very,very slow!!!peace,Lisa

I am something for your mind,your body, and your soul....I am life,love,and happiness............
Old 08-21-2001, 11:42 AM
CF Freestyler

whoa yeh tell her to take it slow...

my old bf..i met him on here...I moved to Pa to be with him, and came back to NJ cuz it was a crazy relationship!!

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

Old 08-21-2001, 11:43 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Fierce Freestyler
I'm glad to hear you got out of that one before it got really bad!!!

Old 08-21-2001, 11:48 AM
CF Freestyler

ohh it was bad even b4 I left...but i got the courage to come back home...and im happyyyyy to be back home...nothing like having my mom...

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

Old 08-21-2001, 01:15 PM
CF Member

whocarez24
Wow that is some story. I know there are definately crazey people out there but thats the least of my worries. I'm not proposing to the girl or anything, so if it doesnt work out the way I would like it to I will just wakl away from the whole situation. But I'm a pretty good judge of character, shes def not psycho.
We both live in NY so its not like we have to travel to see eachother.

She's picking me up from work tomorow and we are gonna go out to dinner. Thanks for sharing that story Lisa that is taking what I said to the next level. I only want to be married once in my life, Im not into that whole divorce thing, so before I pop that big question to anyone I will make %100 sure she is the one for me.

It's wierd in a way cause I have been single for a while cause I am a very picky person. I will admit back in the day I was a typical playa but I out grew all that garbage. So I guess for a while God was paying me back for all the games I played. But now that I think I found the right one, I'm a little nervous cause I havent had luck with getting into a serious relationship.

Thanx for looking out......................
Old 08-21-2001, 01:26 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Fierce Freestyler
No problem anytime it seems like you have a good head on your shoulders and you are serious and mature and i hope she is the one for you,just be patient with her women are a little confusing to men sometimes but if you just let her be herself she will see that you let her feelings count and she will appreciate that (just a little advice from a women's point of view) good luck and keep us posted peace,Lisa

Old 08-21-2001, 01:36 PM
CF Member

whocarez24
I will definately take it slow, if it's one thing I learned is not to rush into anything when it comes to relationships, I learned that the hard way.
But I will also know right away whether or not I want to even give it a try, Im not one of those people that are unsure of themselves, if it don't click right away for me then I usually move on.

I will definately keep you ladies posted, you ladies are mad cool.
Girls today are kind of shot but you two seem more on the normal side.

Thanx again..........
Old 08-21-2001, 02:08 PM
CF Freestyler

aww hugs for you

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

Old 08-21-2001, 02:23 PM
CF Member

ITALIAN BELLA
HEY HUN...UR STORY SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE MINE!!..I MET A GUY ONLINE TOO AND WEVE BEEN TALKING FOR LIKE 7 MONTHS...I THINK IM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HE SAYS HES IN LOVE WITH ME TOO...I THINK U CAN FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE OVER THE NET AND NOT CARE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE CAUSE REALLY WHEN U GET DOWN TO IT..U SHOULD LOVE SOMEONE FOR WHO THEY ARE NOT WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE WELL ME AND MY BELLO ARE KINDA ROCKEY CAUSE THE DISTANCE IS KILLING US BUT I'LL BE VISITING HIM REAL SOON HOPEFULLY THINGS GET BETTER FROM THERE ON..SO GOOD LUCK WITH U AND UR BELLA..HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR U...BUT DO WATCH OUT AND KEEP YOUR GUARD UP CAUSE U NEVER KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN MAY TURN FOR THE BEST MAYBE TURN FOR THE WORST..SO JUST WATCH OUT..LAST THING U WANT TO END UP WITH IS A BORKEN HEART..WELL IM OUT GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING CIAO CIAO BELLO
Luv The ITALIAN BELLA
h t t p : / / s e x - c g i n a z . c j b . n e t
Old 08-21-2001, 02:28 PM
CF Member

whocarez24
Bella thanx for sharing your personal story about this topic. I will def keep a look out. But if it does work out, I don't have to worry about traveling shes only 15 minutes from me.

If you really love this guy don't make distance break u apart, love doesnt come around often so when it does ou can't make anything come in its way.

Thanx bella................
Old 08-21-2001, 10:11 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

ER THE FS CHILD
TAKE IT SLOW...
Old 08-22-2001, 12:51 AM
CF Freestyler

yep...

LuNa
LuNa'z PLaYMaTe LaNd

Old 08-22-2001, 05:01 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

MakeYaDance is an unknown quantity at this point
True Story

My uncle met his wife while going to college online. He & his friend were both side by side in San Marcos at school talking to two girls side by side in Houston also at college which is 200 miles away. They each asked the girkl what are you doing & the both grls said sitting next to my friend talking to guys online. Then my uncle & his friend said that's odd so are we. Eventually they realized that the four of them were all talking. So in time they exchanged numbers and decided to all meet up. My uncle & the girl he was talking to hit it off right away. The other guy & girl didn't happen. So to make a long story short, it worked out for my uncle and that girl and just last month they got married after being with each other 2 years. I wish all stories could have a happy ending like that. I truly wish you luck WhoCares24!

I'm sure you will update us tonight.
Old 08-22-2001, 08:33 AM
CF Member

whocarez24
Thanx for sharing that story MakeYaDance. I will defiantely keep everyone updated tonite. Should I give you guys my address just in case I get murdered?? J/K...........

I'm actually psyched about tonight, I have been talking to this girl forever, time to take that next step, but I will defiantely take it slow....

Thanx everybody

To be Continued..................
Old 08-22-2001, 08:49 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Blankita32 is an unknown quantity at this point
BEST OF LUCK TO YA!!!!

Sonri para mi!

~Patty~
Old 08-22-2001, 09:36 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

MakeYaDance is an unknown quantity at this point
::Crosses fingers:::

Best of luck!
Old 08-22-2001, 11:01 AM
CF Member

whocarez24
Thanx for all the support guys and gals, but I have a feeling she is going to cancel on me. She did this a few times before she calls me up all nervous and she starts to panic. I know it sounds wierd.
She called me before and told me shes is gettign really nervous, so I told her to just think of it like this, if you cancel on me this time, it will be the last time we talk. I know it sounds mean but I can't keep getting screwed over.
Whats there to be nervouse about????????
Anyway i will keep you posted on what happens as of right now its still on but I wont get my hopes up.

Thanx again everyone!!!!

"The regrets you have in life are the Risks you never took"
Old 08-22-2001, 09:43 PM
CF Member

ITALIAN BELLA
GOOD LUCK HUN!!!! I HOPE IT WORKS OUT....
I DONT THINK UR BEING MEAN ABOUT U NOT TALKING TO HER NO MORE IF SHE CANCELS CAUSE THATS HARSH FOR HER TO KEEP CANCELING BUT I MEAN I DONT BLAME HER FOR BEING NERVOUS..CAUSE U GUYS NEVER MET AND SHES MEETING SUMONE SHE MET OVER ONLINE...SHE MIGHT BE SCARED THAT UR NOT WHAT U REALLY POSE TO BE LIKE U ARE TO HER ONLINE...NOTHING BAD JUST SUMTHING SHE NEEDS TO OVER COME U SHOULD TELL HER THERES NOTHING TO BE NEVOUS ABOUT AND IF IT MIGHT HELP MAYBE U GUYS SHOULD GO WITH FRIENDS TO MAKE IT LITTLE EASIER FOR HER??? NE WAYS HOPE IT WORKS OUT....CIAO CIAO BELLO
Luv The ITALIAN BELLA
h t t p : / / s e x - c g i n a z . c j b . n e t
Old 08-23-2001, 08:24 AM
CF Member

whocarez24
Well guess what? She did it again. I can't even explain how messed up this girl is. I won't even go into detail on what happened cause to be honest I still don't understand what happened.
Oh well guess its time to move on. I will admit I was heart broken cause we both got really close these past few months. But I'm not the type of person to dwell on things.
She even had the nerve to call me last night, but I didnt answer the phone.
Her loss.

But I just wanna Thank everyone for sharing your stories and wishing me luck. You guys are great.