Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: * * * * * Texas Freestyle * * * * *

Old 05-18-2005, 04:05 AM
Recording / Performing Artist * VIP Member

Michael "Kidd" Gomez is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dee X-Man
Ha ha ha. Laughing @ MKG. Come on down partner!! Yo bro', your sh8t is the bomb too!! Much love to your MKG & Friends CD, I have it and I still love it!!
Thanks Bro... I'm really thinking of putting toghter a new cd MKG & FRIENDS BACK IN 2005 (2 CD SET).... but with updated stuff and other artist on the CD. I'm looking more to promote new and upcoming artist and not looking to make a profit. It will be a great showcase for artist to show what they have. This is somthing I always wanted to do since the early days and I would like to really do it know to show that that this is great music and just need more attention.. Maybe like Speddy knocking on everyone's door (Stations) and holding them down with WEPAAAAAA... I will start a new thread on this today since the idea is fresh.

Peace MKG

Old 05-18-2005, 09:28 AM
CF Member

Menage3 is on a distinguished road
Texas freestyle is hott serious I wish I was out there a lot of the productions are good serious, would love to be apart of that, PLease Texas continue to do ur part to keep the freestyle livin, Word!
Old 05-18-2005, 09:31 AM

Angelino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menage3
Texas freestyle is hott serious I wish I was out there a lot of the productions are good serious, would love to be apart of that, PLease Texas continue to do ur part to keep the freestyle livin, Word!
THANK YOU.....TEXAS HAS SOME GREAT TALENT.....WE'RE TRYING TO KEEP FREESTYLE PUMPING.....IT'S IN OUR BLOOD....
Old 05-18-2005, 01:30 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Location: Germany.....where the Freestyle Scene is real quiet right now !!!
Peter is an unknown quantity at this point
Where can i find

Eric - holding on to Love and
DANIEL M-----DONT BREAK MY HEART + Johnny M "please dont cry"

thanks
Peter
Old 05-18-2005, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter
Where can i find

Eric - holding on to Love and
DANIEL M-----DONT BREAK MY HEART + Johnny M "please dont cry"

thanks
Peter
ERIC "HOLDING ON TO LOVE: CAN BE FOUND IN FREESTYLE FUSION

DANIEL & JOHNNY M CAN BE FOUND IN FREESTYLE FANTASY 2
Old 05-18-2005, 02:17 PM
CF Freestyler

DJ Dee X-Man is on a distinguished road
MKG> WORD UP my brotha!! Bring it, that's all I gotta say!! New music is better than no music.

PETER> Angelino probably has better link or contact info for the jams you're inquiring about, but as far as I know, those jams can be found on FREESTYLE FANTASY 1 & 2.

ANGELINO> Bro', your CD is on the way.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:20 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dee X-Man
MKG> WORD UP my brotha!! Bring it, that's all I gotta say!! New music is better than no music.

PETER> Angelino probably has better link or contact info for the jams you're inquiring about, but as far as I know, those jams can be found on FREESTYLE FANTASY 1 & 2.

ANGELINO> Bro', your CD is on the way.
THANKS BRO.....I SENT U THESE CD'S ALREADY....U SHOULD GET THEM IN NO TIME......
Old 06-05-2005, 04:48 PM
New To CF

dannyd5050 is on a distinguished road
This is Danny Damian. Thank you all for remembering all the Southern Freestyle artists and hits. I am currently wrapping up my best of cd which features not only my own songs on Tight Flight records but also some new material with producers such as PFL and Norbyega. Also included are songs I wrote for others including Leo Deleon and others. I hope to release it this year. I'll keep ya'll posted. All songs have been remastered and sound even better than before. Again thanks for the kind words.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:36 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyd5050
This is Danny Damian. Thank you all for remembering all the Southern Freestyle artists and hits. I am currently wrapping up my best of cd which features not only my own songs on Tight Flight records but also some new material with producers such as PFL and Norbyega. Also included are songs I wrote for others including Leo Deleon and others. I hope to release it this year. I'll keep ya'll posted. All songs have been remastered and sound even better than before. Again thanks for the kind words.
HEY DANNY DAMIAN...IT'S GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU BRO...THAT'S AWESOME THAT YOU HAVE SOME NEW MATERIAL...CAN'T WAIT TI CHECK IT OUT BRO. THE REASON FOR MY TEXAS FREESTYLE SHOT OUT WAS BECAUSE I ENJOYED WHAT WAS COMING OUT FROM TEXAS AND TILL THIS DAY I LOVE IT EVEN MORE....I BELIEVE TEXAS FREESTYLE STILL HAS A LOT OF ENERGY LEFT TO MAKE SOME NOISE....SO LET'S DO THIS DANNY.....WE ALL GOT YOUR BACK AND SUPPORT BRO....YOU CAN ALSO GO TO UNIQUE ELEMENTZ WHICH IS ALSO ANOTHER WEB SITE THAT STILL SUPPORTS TEXAS FREESTYLE....PEACE AND GOD BLESS BRO.....DONT BE A STRANGER BRO.....KIT
Old 06-06-2005, 06:18 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Brklyn345 is on a distinguished road
What we need is FreestyleStock lol.....a nonstop weekend of musical performances....there's enuff talent out there to do it...
Old 06-06-2005, 08:10 AM
CF Freestyler

Welcome to the site DANNYD5050... glad to hear from you. I was starting to wonder what had happened to you and all of the other groups from here in Dallas. I'm a big fan of y'alls music, so whatever you got planning, bring it! That's all I got to say.

Peace and I wish you much success in the near future.

DX MAN... a big local fan.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:55 PM

Thumbs up

Lol @ Brklyn345

That's Right Dee X-men.....i Wish All The Dallas Artist Would Come Back...all Their Music Was The Bomb....to This Day I Still Jam Out To It.....so Every Artist From Dallas If You See This Come Baaaaaack......we're Waiting.....lol.....
Old 06-06-2005, 03:26 PM

hear say is on a distinguished road
yeah i want to shout out to the past freestyle dallas artist such as

danny damian, leo deleon, george patino, mila marcil, anisa lano, tora, chris diaz, unison, jaime, marcos b, romeo, roel, julissa, big E escobar, destiny, a.t.o.p., cesar, mark anthony, felix moreno, mike johnson and others
Old 06-06-2005, 03:28 PM
CF Member

latin babe boi is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi, I am wondering how many cd' (wheather they are full lenght artist or comps) came out of Texas Freestyle.

I know that Tight Flight had Southern Freestyle (comp), Leo Deleon (full lenght) and The Freestyle collection by Jamie and friends (comp). Angelino (full lenght), Tavey (full lenght) and Freestyle Fantasy has 3 volumes (comp). Also does anyone know where one can get other cd's from Texas.

Thanks

Make mine Freestyle!!!!!!! Babe Boi
Old 06-06-2005, 03:43 PM

cesar, chris diaz, george patino hvae a full length album out... you're also missing the Laced World Wide Comp, The Hyrod Style Comp from Hot Lick Records, And the Takin U Higher Album, Freestyle Progression, The Epedemic
Old 06-06-2005, 04:15 PM
CF Freestyler

Damm HEARSAY... you got yo sh*t down, huh?
Old 06-06-2005, 06:59 PM
CF Member

latin babe boi is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hear say
cesar, chris diaz, george patino hvae a full length album out... you're also missing the Laced World Wide Comp, The Hyrod Style Comp from Hot Lick Records, And the Takin U Higher Album, Freestyle Progression, The Epedemic
Hi, Hear Say

Do you know where I can purchase the Cesar, George Patino, Laced World Wide, Takin U Higher, and the Freestyle Progression cd's at.

Thanks

Make mine Freestyle!!!!!!! Babe Boi
Old 06-06-2005, 07:02 PM

the george patino can only be found here in dallas... and the other ones arent being made anymore.. but the chris diaz album is still around.. he produces my music so i can always get that 4 u... let me know
Old 06-08-2005, 08:24 AM
Recording / Performing Artist

Latin Nation is an unknown quantity at this point
George Patino had some good songs. The first time I heard was in Miami at the WMC of 97' on Tight Flight Records if i'm not mistaken. MKG can wait to hear some new stuff from you my brotha. Send me a PM with your addy. I want to send you something.
Alex of LN
Old 06-08-2005, 08:53 AM
New To CF

Erika Crystal is on a distinguished road
im friends with amber rose she sings really pretty..her voice might be too pretty for freestyle
Old 06-08-2005, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin Nation
George Patino had some good songs. The first time I heard was in Miami at the WMC of 97' on Tight Flight Records if i'm not mistaken. MKG can wait to hear some new stuff from you my brotha. Send me a PM with your addy. I want to send you something.
Alex of LN
you're right he was down there shooting his video for his song "Latin Kraze" i remember those times...
Old 09-30-2005, 03:08 AM
New To CF

FreestyleIsMyLife is on a distinguished road
Can't forget Tury Q, Leticia & Frankie Boy for putting TX on the map as well. Robb Giovan released his song out of Brooklyn but he now resides in TX. I ran into Exhaltation "Heart's Desire" from Cutting records, but I'm not sure she lives here in TX. And Frankie Boy aka Frankie J made it big time singing R & B.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:10 AM
CF Member

leandrolopez is on a distinguished road
Texas freestyle has it going on! Angelino and Jeannie are the true new freestyle artists that brought it back from Texas.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Recording / Performing Artist

Latin Nation is an unknown quantity at this point
Defenitly can't forget Frankie Boy aka Frankie J he has some awesome songs. I'm actually greatful to texas, Especially Dallas and S.A. which is where my first song blew up and support it my music and then the rest of the country follow.
Old 09-30-2005, 12:29 PM
CF Member

leandrolopez is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latin Nation
Defenitly can't forget Frankie Boy aka Frankie J he has some awesome songs. I'm actually greatful to texas, Especially Dallas and S.A. which is where my first song blew up and support it my music and then the rest of the country follow.
When i first heard your song dog i had to go and buy it. Your songs are off the hook Latin Nation. Dallas will always support you dog.