Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Charts, Reviews, Marketplace and more... > DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production

Notices

DJ Info / Voice/ Singing / Technical / Production DJ forum, Technical and Production issues.

Freestyle Forum: ***I need Help!!!***

Old 01-05-2001, 09:11 AM
Senior Freestyler

freestyle_gina
Question

ok, here's da deal!!
i wanna sing and keep the freestyle vibe alive!!!
so if anyone has any info 4 me, please email me!!!!
my email is [email protected]!!
thanx
freestyle_gina

Old 01-12-2001, 12:49 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

randygalaxy is an unknown quantity at this point
hey gina

Hey gina do you have any kind of demo of you singing ?? my email is [email protected] / galaxy freestyle records
Old 01-26-2001, 02:13 PM
Hitesh

I have a couple of slamming tracks; feel free to use them. I believe in sharing music instead of capitalizing. This means that you can get true recognition without the Politics of the Music Companies who inhibit the ability of the Artist to express themselves. Contact me and I will give you the support from a spiritual/Logical vantage without exploiting your skills. I aim to bring out the best in people with talent and giving them the recognition with no cost whatsoever. Alot of people are enticed into music with bait and loose their actual freedom of expression; after all an Artist is a true Artist only if they can represent what they believe in, not what the Industry dictates. Mariah Carey is a good example of someone who actually expresses herself without intervention. All her tracks have been Billboard #1's because she actually expresses herself truely. God and Clean living also play a part. A Catalyst for success.
Old 01-26-2001, 02:29 PM
Hitesh

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] I am looking for Artists to produce from a different school of thought and production. Maybe freestyle will be rediscovered using encouragement and motivation in place of the corporate structure and the chance to express yourself truely and bring out the true talent which will once again revive the culture and also the challenge of fame and recognition that Freestyle truely deserves. Beleive me if you can motivate me to write a track or two a day I will. There are no limitations to creativity.It is good to make money and be happy at the same time. Let us change the trend of depressed muicians depicted by their Biographies. If artists can make others feel happy why cant they mantain their Happiness?
Old 02-01-2001, 08:34 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

Desejo is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation kEEP dA vIBE aLIVE...

i like that, hey boo, im in the process of searching for some new talent, i just got my synthesizer put in my new studio, and i am only up-and-coming, but i am a serious minded person in pursuit of bringing back the mid 80s HEAT WAVE of freestlye shiat... bringin' it back... its my LOVE JONES musak and i gotta get it popular again... so anyways, get back to me on the whole voice thing... i need a few good voices, i got the whole ear for beats thing down, just looking for a few good (wo)men...no punn intended..lol. anyways, drop me some mail.. ihate trying to get in touch with udda peoples... i prefer getting email and just clikin on REPLY... ya know?!?! i already got someone in mind for the male voice im looking for but now i am in search of that perfect female... and i need someone to CLICK with my stylo. LaterZ

DJ Desejo
aka Brett

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]