Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Thanksgiving with Freestyle Favorite Cynthia and The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Old 11-19-2012, 09:47 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Thanksgiving with Freestyle Favorite Cynthia and The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

This Thanksgiving, while youíre getting your gobble gobble on; add some Freestyle spice to your Holiday affair by tuning in to The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.legendsoffreestyle.com Thursday, November 22nd at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time . That naughty Freestyle Authority: Swins Fontenelle is after that Ďbirdí, scrumptious Delisious Deliza gots that sauce and their serving up a Freestyle Buffet with the main course being Legendary Freestyle Princess: Cynthia along with the incredible Bernardo and for dessert Swins has a special Thanksgiving visit from his father Swins Sr. Itís a show geared to add to your rejoicing of the blessings of your life and the magic that Freestyle music continues to keep on giving!

Follow all that goes on at The Freestyle Universe Radio Show by going to the Official Facebook page and pressing the LIKE button: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fr...97040037025502

Old 11-23-2012, 03:18 PM
CF Member

Dude111 is on a distinguished road
I hope everyone had a good thanxgiving