Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Freestyle Universe Radio Show Recognized

Old 11-12-2012, 07:46 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Freestyle Universe Radio Show Recognized

The Freestyle Universe Radio Show has been recognized as the premiere news and entertainment music variety show for the Freestyle Music Community with the fastest growing International audience! Make sure that you tune in to all the fun, laughs, good times and great music with the very sexy Delisious Deliza and your Freestyle Authority: the very naughty party boy himself: Swins Fontenelle every Thursday at 8:00 Eastern Standard Time on www.legendsoffreestyle.com. This week on the Freestyle Universe Radio Show (Thursday, November 15, 2012) the zany duo bring you interviews with Freestyle sexy symbol: Jayquan of the Nas-t Boyz, powerful Freestyle vocalist: Poze and from HipTronic Records, Freestyle producer Pompeo Messano with exciting news regarding new music by some of your favorites such as: Fascination and Reinaldo; just to name a few. The word is out about the Freestyle Universe Radio Show so make sure to check it out!

Follow all that goes on with the Freestyle Universe Radio Show by pressing the LIKE button on the Official Facebook page today! http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fr...97040037025502