Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: Tonasia, MKG and Angelino on The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Old 09-03-2012, 08:18 PM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Tonasia, MKG and Angelino on The Freestyle Universe Radio Show

Join The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.legendsoffreestyle.com on Thursday, September 6, 2012 as the zany and beautiful: Delisious Deliza and your very naughty Freestyle Authority: Swins Fontenelle take you back to happy times and get it started with a new era of fun, laughs and lots and lots of Freestyle!! On this episode Freestyle favorite: Tonasia, legendary Freestyle producer: MKG and Texas Freestyle artist: Angelino stop by to talk to the Dynamic Duo during this fun and informative evening! So don't forget, it's going down at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time and the show can also be accessed on www.tunein.com (search for Legends of Freestyle Radio) right from your PC or Smartphone. The Show can also be accessed directly on LOF radio and then choosing the Media Player option you prefer.

Become a fan of the Freestyle Universe Radio Show by pressing LIKE on the official facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fr...97040037025502