Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

American Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in America

Freestyle Forum: The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on LOF presents: The Witching Hour

Old 08-09-2012, 01:53 PM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on LOF presents: The Witching Hour

Can’t catch the Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.legendsoffreestyle.com on Thursday?? Missed a lot of episodes of the Freestyle Universe Radio Show and wish you could check them out?? Loved a particular episode of The Freestyle Universe Radio Show and wish you could hear it again?? Well then; Freestyle Universe and Legends Of Freestyle has great news for you!! The Freestyle Universe Radio Show presents: The Witching Hour starting at 2:00 am Eastern Standard Time on September 2, 2012!! It’s your Saturday late night (or technically Sunday morning) opportunity to catch up on all of the previous seasons and episodes of The Freestyle Universe Radio Show with Delisious Deliza and Swins Fontenelle. Yep we’ve stirred our cauldron and we’re serving you our Freestyle potion, one episode at a time during the deepest of night! Join us and re-live all of the fun, the laughs, the stories, the Freestyle celebs and of course all the great music!! (Don’t forget to tune in to the Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.legendsoffreestyle.com Thursdays at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time for all of the current episodes and become a fan of the show by pressing “LIKE” on our page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fr...97040037025502).