Club Freestyle

Go Back   Club Freestyle - The Freestyle Dance Music Authority > Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forums > European Freestyle Dance Music Discussion

Notices

European Freestyle Dance Music Discussion Forum for discussions regarding Freestyle dance music made in Europe

Freestyle Forum: buzz...New "The Officer" cd maxi and video

Old 06-04-2003, 03:37 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

bassbump is an unknown quantity at this point
buzz...New "The Officer" cd maxi and video

Future Sound/SPV Germany will release the latest cd maxi for The Officer titled "party zone"; a superb freestyle cut with the same formula as the previous singles. There is also a full lenght album containing all previous singles and 3 mediocre dance tracks which is not noteworthy unless u did not have any of the former tracks. The single will be imprted in Canada by Cargo Music and will be available at retail on 6/24/2003

Download the video for "Party Zone" here; nice effort from Germany, but a little cheezy. At least there is another freestyle video ready for music networks and fans in Germany, Canada, Brazil and abroad.

http://www.theofficer.artisthost.de/...o/partyzone.rm

Enjoy!

Old 06-05-2003, 09:56 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

It is a full quality large video file download (9MB) so you need to "save target as" and save it on your hard drive or wait a little to see it. This video cut made available by Kalvin Madison is also featured on the upcoming freestyle dvd compilation "x-zone" and as a bonus cut on the "partyzone" cd single.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:32 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

francis
Are you serious Bassbump???

Nobody can't find the future sound's stuffs??? Even in Germany.

They don't answer to the email by the way.

This is not a serious label.

Enough of the shitty stuffs by the way.

:bangbang
Old 06-07-2003, 12:15 PM
CF Senior Freestyler

Well, I like this "shitty" stuff; a good quality track and a cheezy video to come with it; I have not seen labels putting out freestyle videos all over the place and I will give kalvin madison all the credit he can get in being a persistent innovator in the freestyle movement. And, if you have trouble finding SPV distributed products at retail in your area, their catalog is readily available at most online retailers like amazon.de, rockhouse, etc. I will pass on an email address of theirs that is rather very quick in responding to me. ciao!
Old 06-08-2003, 04:41 AM
CF Senior Freestyler

francis
Thanx Bassbump, I'm waiting for the email addy...because I would love to send them a message.

About the shitty stuff, it was said in general. Even if the Officer & Kalvin Madison are always proposing the same style of Freestyle. Quite boring, isn't it?

But if you like shitty stuff...it's your problem Bassbump! LOL.

Email me when you have spare time.

:bangbang