View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 11:08 AM
CF Member

Location: I live in Jackson Heights, Queens in NYC and I have a radio program called The Freestyle Universe Radio Show. I used to bring Freestyle music to television in NYC and look to do that again. I have also brought Freestyle acts to many nightclubs in t
SwinsFontenelle is on a distinguished road
Freestyle Universe Radio Show Thanksgiving Special

This Thanksgiving while you’re going in for that second piece your favorite dessert, don’t forget to get a big serving of The Freestyle Universe Radio Show on www.emberradiolive.com! That’s right, turn your gathering in to the ultimate party and tune in to the Thanksgiving Episode with special guest: The Real Roxanne! Find out how one of the Hip Hop World’s first Rap Divas ended up in the classic Freestyle themed movie: East Side Story with other legends such as Marc Anthony, Iris Chacon, Corina and more! It’s a turned up celebration with the hosts that always chef up the music and fun – Freestyle Universe’s Swins Fontenelle and Delisious Deliza along with special celebrity co-host: Cindy Valentine. Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 8:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.

Follow all that is going on at the Freestyle Universe Radio Show by going to the Official facebook fan page and pressing the LIKE button today! https://www.facebook.com/The-Freesty...7040037025502/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Season 6 episode 2.jpg (49.9 KB, 0 views)